21 abril 2010

Things with wings



Hello Ladies,
Good Morning to all!!

Today is a bank holiday in Brazil and that means I`m at home and I can work on my cards!!!!  woohoo!!

Well, the project I`m going to show you I made last weekend when I was checking Bev Rochester`s creations for Just Magnolia Blog Hop.  

Oh, I fell in love with it and it was perfect for something that I was looking for.. somewhere that could fit all my sizes of post-it at work and they could all be tide on my desk...  as it is for the post its I decided to not put the handle. but I think it is still nice like it is!! 

 I`ll have to make another one of this to a colleague that saw it on my desk, liked it very much and want one too... hehe

I decided to enter this project at Simon Says Challenge which is Things with wings!!

And enter it in Ink Impressions Challenge which is a recipe (3 layers, 2 designer papers, 1 ribbon and three embellishments  and to Copic Creations Challenge that is black hair.

To make it I use my  Mega Curve, scalloped and plain circle nestabilities, lavender plain cardstock, basic grey cardstock, wild orchid flowers, purple half adhesive pearl and purple silk ribbon.  Oh the little flowers I added a little bit oh purple stickle.

I decided to use my brand new Fairytale Tilda stamp from Magnolia Stamp.. Oh, she is so cute......

I colored it with copics ciao markers.  On the wings I used silver chalk.

Here a closer view so you can see the chalk on her wings..


Now it is your turn to tell me what you think about my project, ok!?
Thank you for stopping by today!  I really appreciate your visit!!

Hugs,

Vivi

32 comentários:

ultraroyale disse...

very cute. It will look good on your desk and should get a lot of compliments. Thanks for sharing.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

Sheri disse...

How totally cute Vivi!!! I love it and yours is just precious!

Nancy disse...

It turned out beautifully Vivi..I really love the colors too...

Hugs
Nancy T.

Anônimo disse...

Very lovely Viv,
I love it, would love to give this a shot, but need to get some more embelishments first. I gotta try those roses they are so pretty.
Have a great creative day

Kathy Billings disse...

Vivi...it is so pretty and your friend at work will love hers!!!

Sandy disse...

Oh she is soooo pretty - I think purple is my new favorite color!
Congratulations on a wonderful card - sandy

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) disse...

very pretty Vivi!!!

scrapperdiane disse...

Your card is awesome,the purples were made for her

Claudean disse...

This is so cute and my favorite color is purple. It will look great on your desk and I know your friend is going to love hers.

Myrna disse...

What a clever idea to hold notepads. I can see why your fellow desk mates would want one too. Great job!

Christina C. disse...

What a lovely project, Vivi!!!

Kathy disse...

I seen that one too and wanted to try it out!! Good for you ~ it is so pretty!! Love the sweet image and your colors are so pretty!
Enjoy your day off!
:)kathy

Sharon Caudle disse...

It's beautiful, Vivi! Love this Tilda! She's so goregous! Great job, hun! Have a wonderful day off!
hugs!
Sharon

Lena disse...

Vivi, parabéns por esta lindeza. Eu amei, amei!!!! Este é um trabalho maravilhoso. Parabéns, queriada amiga.
Lena

Kathy disse...

Wow Vivi! What a fabulous job and such a beautiful Tilda to work with- your coloring is beautiful - I just love it!

Regina disse...

Vivi!!! Essa Tilda é mesmo muiiiiiiiiiiito lindinha, e seu cartão ficou maravilhoso!!!
Bjs
Regina

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ disse...

MARAVILHOSO!!!! HE HE I copied Lrna i know that mean MARVOLOUS!!VIVI i'm learning the language yeah!!Oh i love how you colored her with lovely black hair.SO CUTE!RubyM:)

Unknown disse...

Hi Vivi...what a cute idea. I may have to "borrow" it for when I go back to work in a few weeks. I have a feeling that I will miss my Maggies!! Love the colors you used...the violet in her dress and the green in the frog play nicely off one another! Pat Frank (VA)

Unknown disse...

Great job Vivi, this is just too cute!! Hugs, Stephanie

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, this is very different...I like your choice of colors. Karen in California

Cami disse...

What a great box for your desk, Vivi! It's so nice to look at something as pretty as this when you're working and I love the colors! Hugs, Cami

Karen W disse...

What a pretty way to store your Pos-it Notes!

Patty disse...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Kay disse...

Vivi, You do such a wonderful job. I always love your your dark hair Tilda's. You've got talent and you use it beautifully. Kay W

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com disse...

Pretty pearl embellishments in the corners! I like that the edge of the card is wavy too as opposed to the standard straight-edge square!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

-Sarah

Nicole (Inky's Mama) disse...

Hi Vivi,

Love this image also. Too cute! Your colors are also very pretty & I just adore the flowers you added and I totally love the pearls in the corner.

Thanks for playing along with us over at Inky Impressions Challenges.

HUGS!

Nicole (Inky's Mama) :)

Jodi disse...

How sweet she is!! I love the colors you used for her. Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!
Hugs
Jodi =)

debby4000 disse...

Fabulous card Vivi, love the colours and sweet image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Angelwood disse...

So sweet, Vivi. Love the shape of your card and lovely embellishing and of course the sweet image! Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Impressions! hugs, Angela

Beth aka BR-T disse...

What a lovely Lavender themed card! Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions Recipe challenge this week! Beth

Crystal disse...

What a wonderful creation, love the purple!!! thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug disse...

How cute! Love the purple! Thanks for joining us at Inky this week!