24 abril 2010

Scene Card #2 for Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge

 

Hello All,
I hope everyone is keeping well and excited about the weekend!  I sure am!! lol 

I made another card for the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge which is to make a scene. I liked this card very much, more than the first one I made. This is a gate fold shape card.

This time I used masking technique on it.. oh, it is so interesting and I had to try few times to understand how it works.. even thought I had the tutorial to follow... lol..  but it is very very easy. Stephanie, our DT,  did a great tutorial and posted on her blog. You can see the tutorial here.

Check a closer view of the stamps:




I used 2  cute new stamps (for me lol lol ) that have just arrived from Stamping Scrapping. They are: Magnolia - 807 TILDA IN FLOWER JEANS and Magnolia - 119 WATERCAN .


I colored them with copics ciao markers, decorated my card brown half adhesive pearls, pink silk ribbon and glittery petaloo Florette Dazzler


Background papers are Basic Grey Collection Pack 12"X12" SUGAREDs

Here is the inside of the card.


That is all for now. but before I go I want to thank you for your visit today!
I really appreciate!

Hugs and have a lovely weekend!

Vivi

17 comentários:

Regina disse...

UAU Vivi!!!! Seu cartão ficou mais que lindo, ficou maravilhooooooooso!!!
Parabéns messmo!!!

Bjs e um maravilhoso final de semana!

Regina

Rach disse...

a really sweet card.
just popping over to thank you for entering my candy and to wish you luck.xx

Madge H. disse...

Very cute card! I was looking at the watering can stamp, now I know what can be done with it.
Thx for sharing.
Maddi

Anônimo disse...

Hi Vivi
I love this card, I like how it folds with Tilda on the outside and a sweet panel on the inside.
I think she is so sweet sitting on the watering can.

megline disse...

Very beautiful card.
Hugs, Line

Peggie disse...

Cute card. Loved seeing the watering can used. You did a great job with it.

Patricia Garcia disse...

Hi Vivi, pretty card, love your color combo and this Tilda is a cutie!!

Hugs,
Patricia

AnnS disse...

Lovely card.

Lisha (Alicia) K. Bryant disse...

She is beautiful Vivi!!! Great job!!!!!

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) disse...

adorable card Vivi, and thanks again for making another one.

Lisa disse...

Viv! This card is gorgeous! I love the fold and your use of the watering can is right on! I love the little Tilda with flower jeans, she is the perfect accent for the watering can. The watering can was one of my first purchases from Magnolia and just love it!
Hugs,
Lisa
muffy74sf@aol.com

Carlotta Vachon disse...

Oh Viv, as always lovley. Your coloring is to die for. Thank you for something out of the ordinary. CV

Cami disse...

Another cute card, Vivi! You surely have been busy! Keep them coming . . . I always look forward to seeing your next creation! Hugs, Cami

Cindy disse...

This is really cute, Vivi. I don't have the watering can but wish I did. Good job. Cindy2

Barb F disse...

What a cute card! I love the scene and the colors! Hugs, Barb F

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com disse...

What a cute card!!! That image looks like it was made to sit atop the watering can! Great job!

Julia disse...

Very nice !! You did a great job, & so very cute. I have been wanting to try this technique, so I think I will go & watch the video. Thanks for sharing your cards.
Hugs,
Julia B.(Wa.St.)