25 abril 2010

A card for a friend

Hello All,

I hope you have a great sunday!!  Over here in Sao Paulo, Brazil, the weather is great, not too hot and not cold at all....  and the sun is shining.. a perfect fall day!!

Today I want to show you a card that I made, something I'm trying on. I want to make different cards shapes so I saw this window card on on youtube..  very easy!!  but no sure yet if I liked it or not.  


Anyway, I had to make a birthday card for a friend so I decided to give a try!


Image is Magnolia - 867 GIFT TILDA


So, I colored this image with copics ciao markers and added  lemon yellow liquid pearl. On the 4 corners I added half adhesive pearls.


I decorate with red rose of wild orchid craft and white silk ribbon!  I made the bow using bow easy.. this was the first time I use bow easy.. I have to practice more!!! hehehe
Background papers are from Basic grey!


Take a look for the entire inside of the card:




Anyway, I'm going to enter this card in few challenges, they are:


- Stamp with us: Birthday
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp:  sketch nr.8
- Cupcake Craft Challenge:  Red & White
- Daring cardmarkers: Die cut crazy
- Just Magnolia: anything goes


So now, please, let me know what you think about my card!  Did you like the window I made?


Thank you for stopping by today!


Hugs,


Vivi

17 comentários:

Jean disse...

I love your card Vivi.. and I really love your window and must make a card using it...will say it was your idea!! The colors are so perfectly colored and the whole concept is so gorgeous... also our weather is so sunny and beautiful for spring here in Louisiana, USA!!

Ellen (aka ScrapStampnMama) disse...

Love the window on this card, will have to try that! Great coloring, thanks for sharing!

Myrna disse...

Vivi your card is adorable! I love how she's showing through the opening on the cover. Very sweet!

Regina disse...

Muiito lindo Vivi!!! Gostei demais da maneira que você colocou o carimbo. Super criativo!!!
Bjs

Regina

Leonie disse...

O i love the idea of this card Vivi. Love the sneak peak you get of the inside image. So clever and your card is just gorgeous
hugs Leonie

megline disse...

Beautiful card, I love the idea with the little window,
Hugs, Line

Bev disse...

Beautiful card, such wonderful detail and fabulous choice of papers! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Cheribella disse...

I just found your blog and I love your card. Your coloring is wonderful and your color choice is great. I'm sure your friend will love her card:)

Unknown disse...

Hi Vivi...beautiful card! I love this Tilda...and you colored her so well! I really like the way she peeks through the window! Adorable! Pt Frank (VA)

Only By His Grace disse...

hi Vivi!
I think your card is terrific and I love how you have the window.
super.
Hugs marion

Peggie disse...

I think it is great. Love the colors.

Cláudia Nunes disse...

Vivi,simplesmente adorei seu cartão...bejim..

Yogi disse...

cute card

TinaB disse...

beautiful card xx

Sara disse...

I love it Vivi. A sneak peek and surprise all in one. Beautifully made. Thanks for playing along.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

SemSee disse...

Stunning card - I love how she's peeking through that window! Thanks for joining us for Challenge #26 at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! Hugs, Sem x

Stamp WIth Us disse...

What a beautiful card.

Thanks you so much for joining in with the Stamp With Us challenge!

XXX