07 abril 2010

House Mouse¨& Friends Challenge: Anything goes



Hello Ladies,
I hope everyone is keeping well!!


Today I have great news!!! I want to tell you that I am now part of the House Mouse & Friends Design Team!!    wooohoo!  I'm so happy!!


I will have a blog candy to celebrate soon, so stay tuned!!!!!!!


Now let me show you my first card as DT that I made for challenge #3:  Anything Goes.
This is House Mouse - 300 BABY ITTY BIT stamp and you can find is available at Stamping Scrapping  Online Shop


I colored the image with copics ciao markers and you can get the colors here


Now, why you don't hop over to House Mouse & Friends Blog to join the challenge?
A lucky winner will receive a free Flower Bed stamp from our sponsor Cindy from Stamping Scrapping


Now, don`t forget to leave a comment so I know you have visited me and what you think about my card!!


Hugs,


Vivi

9 comentários:

Mara Coeli disse...

Oi Vivi, não sou fã de ratinhos, a não ser o Jerry (ini/a)migo do Tom. Mas o seu mouse está bastante simpático.
Bjs.

Sheri disse...

This is so darn sweet Vivi! Just adorable!

Donna disse...

A beautiful card. You do such great work.

Regina disse...

Vivi!!!! Eu também não gosto nadinha de ratos, ratinhos, nada desse tipo, mas... o seu colorido ficou maravilhoso assim como todos os detalhes que vc colocou no seu cartão.
Bjs

Regina

Rosa Forino disse...

grazie per essere passata a trovarmi... se vuoi sapere delle mie creazioni guarda http://kreattiva.blogspot.com/
saluti dall'italia

Daniela Moura disse...

Vivi, adorei o charmoso Mouse.
Parabéns pelo lindo cartão!
Bjs

michele hileman disse...

That is sooooo cute. Aren't they just adorable?

Penni disse...

So cute - I love it.

Hugs
Penni
x

Danielle disse...

What an adorable card Vivi - and congrats on making the House Mouse DT! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment! Off to sign up for your fab candy now!! Thanks!
Hugs, Danielle