11 outubro 2009

Just Magnolia - Week 26

Good Evening Ladies, I got the chance to make another card today, now to join Just Magnolia Challenge - week 26 - a sketch by Mina. The sketch is great and so nice to play with.. I just love it!! I was asked by a friend to make a gift card holder for a birthday so I got Tilda holding a tag so I could write Happy Birthday down. I colored Tilda with copic markers, decorated with quilled flowers and used pink silk ribbon! Background paper is Basic Grey - sultry - I love that paper... Check the sketch out first: Boa Noite a Todos!! Tive a oportunidade de fazer mais um cartao hoje, agora para participar do desafio no blog Just Magnolia - Semana 26 - modelo da Mina. Este modelo de cartao é demais e super gostoso de fazer! Eu adorei!! Me pediram para fazer um cartao porta vale presente, entao usei uma imagem da Tilda segunrando um cartaozinho, assim pude escrever happy birthday nele! Colori a imagem com as canetas copics, decorei o cartão com flores feitas com a tecnica quilling e coloquei fita de seda na cor pink! Eu simplesmente adorei o resultado. Primeiro de uma olhada no modelo do cartão: Now check my card out / Agora veja o cartão que fiz:
Let me know what you think about my card, ok?!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Deixe um recadinho falando sobre o que voce achou sobre meu cartão, ok!?
E muito obrigada pela visita!
Hugs / Abraços,
Vivi

14 comentários:

Jacque disse...

Beautiful, Vivi...not only is the Tilda lovely but those quilled designs are magnificent...you are so talented...just love it, sweetie...Hugs..Jacque

Sharon Caudle disse...

Beautiful card, Vivi!!! I love the colors and the layout! Tilda is adorable sitting in that circle! Great job, hon! hugs!

Anônimo disse...

Lindo, Vivi

Anônimo disse...

Lindo , Vivi
Bjs
Magali

Barb Hardeman disse...

Beautiful, just beautiful, Vivi! You've done a wonderful job. Your dp is super and the added quilled flowers are stunning. Tilda is colored to perfection and so cute sitting in her circle...hugs...Barb

paige disse...

Stunning card! I love the quilled flower accents and the main image coming out of the circle. Great card!

Tracey disse...

Love this card Vivi! Such pretty colours!!

Anônimo disse...

Vivi,
Adorei !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lindo !!!!!!
Bjs, Lê

charlene disse...

Vivi that little card is just adorable ! Love the quilled embellishments you have added.
Hugs

Regina disse...

Vivi!!!!

Muiiiiiiiiito lindo demais!!!
As flores de quilling ficaram
lindas !!Amei!!
Bjs
Regina

Jodie from Oz disse...

Hi Vivi, Gorgeous card, love the colours and layout. Tilda is adorable & you have coloured her beautifully. Fab quilled flowers.
Hugs Jodie from Oz

Donalda disse...

This is just beautiful dear. Thanks for joining us at JM

scrapbygladys disse...

Lovely card!
Finally I found a Brazilian who likes Magnolia and making cards.
I am from São Paulo too, but I've lived in Londrina for 14 years.
Visit my blog.
Nice to meet you!
Gladys

scrapbygladys disse...

Oi Vivi,

Não ganhamos o sorteio, mas ganhamos o presente de fazer lindos cartões.
É isso aí!
Abraços,
Gladys