12 outubro 2009

Magnolia Down Under Guest Designer Call

Hello Ladies, Magnolia Down Under Shop is looking for a 3 month Guest Designer, well, I could not resist to enroll this call as I'm badly in love with Magnolia Stamps. It is so difficult for me to make a card and not use a Tilda or Edwin image! lol lol So that is the reason I decided to join this call and below you can find few cards that I think are my best creations!!
If you want to know some more about please visit her blog here.
Thank you for stopping by!
Vivi

5 comentários:

Cami disse...

Wow Vivi! So many beautiful cards! You've been quite busy and I lovse them all! Hugs, Cami

Jodie from Oz disse...

Hi Vivi, All your Maggie cards are adorable, good luck with the DT call.
Hugs Jodie from Oz

Patricia Garcia disse...

AWESOME cards, I wish you all the luck!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Anônimo disse...

Gorgeous cards - I wouldn't be able to pick my favorite since they are all wonderful! Best of luck with the DT call!!

Kerry D-C disse...

These are all GREAT Vivi!! I hope that you make the team!