11 outubro 2009

Colour Create Challenge 29 - Red, White, Black & Yellow

Good Morning Ladies!! Today I decided to start my day making a card to join a challenge Colour Create #29 which is make a card with the colors: Red, Black, White & Yellow. I kind of like this color combo, the yellow brights the card up. For the image, I picked gigling Tilda from Magnolia Stamps... She is so cute!!!!!! and I colored her with copic makers. Sentiment is a stamping up stamp. And there is no special sketch for this one. I hope you like my card.
Bom dia a Todas, Hoje eu decidi começar meu dia fazendo um cartão para participar do desafio no Blog Colour Create nr.29. É um desafio onde tenho que usar as seguintes cores: Vermelho, Preto, Branco e Amarelo. Adorei usar o amarelo com esta combinação de cores, ele traz um brilho especial ao cartão! Para a imagem eu user Gigling Tilda (Tilda gargalhando) dos Carimbos Magnolia e colori a Tilda com as canetas copics. O Sentimento Friendship (amizade) é dos carimbos Stampin UP. Ah, não usei nenhum modelo especial para fazer o cartão. Bem espero que gostem.
Thanks for visiting my blog!! Obrigada pela visita!! Abraços / Hugs,
Vivi

14 comentários:

Jacque disse...

Vivi, that is so cute it makes me want to giggle too!!! Love that little image and your combination of colors is lovely!!! That ribbon treatment is beautiful....Have a wonderful holiday...Hugs..Jacque

paige disse...

This is a cute image. The giggling girl is so sweet! What a happy card!

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) disse...

great card Vivi, the colors are beautiful together.

Christina C. disse...

Wonderful card, Vivi!! Love that little Tilda. Hope you have a wonderful holiday. Hugs, Christina

Barb Hardeman disse...

Oh, she is so CUTE Vivi! What a wonderful creation, and she makes me want to giggle myself! Enjoy your extra day off, as we will too! Hugs, Barb

Lilacanglia disse...

Hiya,
Love all your work,
Thank you for letting me know the Betty Boop images arrived ok, and that you liked the little extra I added (earrings)
Hugs
Angie

Norma disse...

Vivi, sweet card. Love this Tilda and yeah she makes you want to giggle too. Enjoy your long weekend. I get one too, LOL.

Hugs.
Norma

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

What a cute, cute card, Vivi! I love that giggling Tilda. You did a great job coloring her.
Huggies ~
Sharron

Tracey disse...

Such a fabulous card! Love the yellow!

Deanne disse...

Perfect card for a friend! That little giggling girl is adorable! Great use of the colours. Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

Deanne

stampingtink disse...

Very sweet! Love the colors and she's colored so beautifully!

Janiel/ janny disse...

what a cute card..... Beautiful, bright and bold.... great use of the colors given....
Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge..
hugs, janny

Jodie from Oz disse...

Vivi, Wow, I agree the colours are devine. Tilda is adorable & she makes me smile too. You have coloured her beautifully and great design.
Hugs Jodie from Oz

Chris disse...

A gorgeous card and I love Giggling Tilda, she always makes me want to laugh too, I must get this stamp! Great colouring and design and your ribbon looks wonderful. Glad you could join us at CC this time. Chris :)