31 outubro 2009

Clear & Simple Challenge

Hi Ladies, I`m in process of making Christmas cards for a new shop where they are going to be sold, so you will see many of them from now on!! I got few new christmas stamps from Magnolia Stamps, but they are on their way to me, so I`ll use the images I have, it will be very repetitive.. I intented to join Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog but I missed the date, so I made it anyway and I`m posting very. The challenge is to make a card clear & simple. I was impossible for me to do not use blings.. so I put them on the corners... and I`m very glad I did, it is very pretty... Ola a Todas, Em comecando a fazer cartoes de natal para colocar a venda em uma nova loja e por isso voces verao so cartoes de natal daqui para frente... Em comprei alguns carimbos natalinos dos Carimbos Magnolia, mas ainda estao a caminho, entao, por enquanto, serei bastante repetitiva com as imagens que tenho. Tinha a intencao de participar do desafio do blog Magnolia-licious Highlites mas perdi a data. De qualquer forma fiz o cartao, mas nao pude me contar em nao usar algum brilho. E estou contente por ter usado, porque achei que ficou bem legal. Here is my card / Aqui estao meu cartao:
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking my card out. I really appreciate!
Muito obrigada pela visita e por ver meu cartao! Fico muito contente!
Um abraco / Hugs,
Vivi

Um comentário:

Sharon Caudle disse...

I just love that snowman. Cute card Vivi and good for you that you're getting them done! hugs!