25 outubro 2009

Our Creative Corner Challenge: Favorite Holiday

Hi Ladies, I found a challenge at Our Creative Corner that one of the options it favorite holiday and it is just perfect because I made few Christmas Cards yesterday. Oh, I thought this card I made the custet of all of them... I love it!! lol lol This image I received from Barb Haderman when we swaped images and it is from Magnolia Stamps. I bought christmas papers and the company is Cosmo Cricket. I used some liquid applique to have snow effect... oh, that is so cute!! I love the effect! Snowmens are brads and ribbon is from Offray. Sentiment is from Stampin`Up! So, here is my card: Ola Meninas, Vi um desafio no blog Our Creative Corner que eu adorei. Uma das opcoes eh meu feriado favorito. Como eu adoro Natal e fiz varios cartoes ontem com este tema, aproveitei entao para participar do desafio. Este foi o cartao que mais gostei de todos que fiz... Na verdade eu simplesmente adorei o cartao!! hihih Esta imagem eu ganhei da Barb Hardeman em uma troca que fizemos. Eh uma imagem do carimbo Magnolia. Comprei papeis com tema de natal que eh da marca Cosmo Cricket. Use liquid applique para dar efeito de neve!! Super legal, nao eh?? Eu adoro o efeito!! Os bonecos de neve sao bailarinas e a fita eh da marca Offray. Sentimento eh da marca Stampin` Up! Aqui esta meu cartao: Thanks you so much for stopping and checking my card out!!! Obrigada pela visitar e por ver meu cartao!! Hugs / Abracos, Vivi

17 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Ficaram uma graça. Bjs. Mara

Jacque disse...

Just so lovely, Vivi,...what a beautiful card..hugs,,Jacque

Regina disse...

Vivi!!!!
Ficaram uito lindos!!! Parabéns!!
Bjs
Regina

Tracey disse...

Adorable card Vivi! Love the snowman!

charlene disse...

vivi what a cute little card I love that snowman !
Hugs

Sharon Caudle disse...

Beautiful card, Vivi! I'm starting on my Christmas cards too! The snowman is just too cute! hugs!

Barb Hardeman disse...

Ahhhh! I just love this snowman. He is so cute and your made him look so very frosty. Love the snowman brads is the corners. Cute, cute, cute...hugs...Barb

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie disse...

This is fabulous. Love the use of the Liquid Applique! great job on the challenge. So happy you could play along with the OCC for this week's challenge. Hope to see you back again next week!

cabio's craft corner disse...

Oh Vivi, I love those blings you added on the cute snowman. I also love the way you used the matching snowman brads to decorate each corners. Very cute!
Hugs,
Cabio

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi,
You card is as cute as a button!
Love your brads too.
Hugs, Candy

Nancy disse...

Love this little snowman and your card is just as cute as can be! Great Job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Anônimo disse...

Ola, Vivi! Lindos demais, abracos

Marifer
Nicaragua

Christina C. disse...

What a lovely card, Vivi!! I love that Magnolia snowman (wish I had him) and I especially like his sparkly scarf. Hugs, christina

Jodie from Oz disse...

Hi Vivi, Have missed you, great to see your beautiful cards. Love the papers and this snowman is adorable with all that glittery goodness. Thanks for sharing
Hugs Jodie from Oz

Ila disse...

Super Cute and Fabulous!!...I love this snowman!!..Hugs, Ila

Kerry D-C disse...

This is so adorable, Vivi! Love all the sparkle!

Unknown disse...

Oh I love this card! Simple yet elegant. Love all the little details you put into this.