24 outubro 2009

These are a Few of My Favourite Things Challenge

Hello Ladies, I hope you all are keeping very well!! Well, it is being a little while since my last card, but I`m still arriving at home very tired and not feeling inspired to make cards..... And after sleeping over 11 hours, I woke up this morning very well and feeling like to make cards so much that I made 6 of them... but today I`m going to show you only 1 of them.. This one is to joing the challenge at Daring Card Makers Blog which is Favourite Things. So I made a card with a few of My Favourite Things: Brads, Ribbon, Magnolia Stamp, Bling & Nestabilities. So here it is: Ola Meninas, Espero que todas estejam bem!! Ja faz algum tempo desde minha ultima postagem, mas eu ainda estou chegando em casa muito cansada e completamente sem vontade de fazer cartoes. Entao depois de dormir mais de 11 horas eu acordei hoje super bem e cheia de vontade de fazer cartoes. Tanto que fiz 6 cartoes hoje, mas agora vou mostrar apenas 1 deles. Este eh para participar do desafio no blog Daring Card Makers que eh minha coisas favoritas. Entao fiz meu cartao com algumas das minhas coisas favoritas que sao: bailarinas, brilho, fita, carimbo magnolia e nestabilities. Entao aqui esta meu cartao: Thank you for stopping by. If you can, leave a comment about my card. I`d love to know what you thing about my card! Obrigada por visitar meu blog! Se puder, deixe um comentario sobre meu cartao. Vou adorar saber o que voce achou dele! Hugs / Abracos, Vivi

12 comentários:

Lythan disse...

that is such a cute card! That Tilda is so sweet. Thanks for playing along with DCM:)

Kathy disse...

Your card is so sweet. That image is very cute. Hope you;'re feeling better soon

strawberry fields disse...

Gorgeous card. Loved the DCM challenge!
Hugs
Fiona x

Lynda disse...

I love your card and I love the Tilda image too. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers this week.

Lynda xxx

Jacque disse...

Oh, Vivi, she is so darling..beautiful job with everything you have done...Love her...Hugs...Jacque

Tracey disse...

This is an adorable Tilda! Fabulous card!

Barb Hardeman disse...

Oh, this is just adorable. Your snowflake brads are so cute. You have colored the Tilda to perfection...hugs...Barb

Christina C. disse...

That is such a cute image. Wonderful card. Hugs, Christina

Anônimo disse...

Its a lovely and cute christmas card. :)

Vanessa.

Jodie from Oz disse...

Hi Vivi, This card is beautiful and Tilda holding the garland is adorable. Love the rik rak and your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Kerry D-C disse...

Super CUTE! Love the snowflakes in the corners!!

Rika disse...

Cute christmas card!