12 outubro 2009

Our Creative Corner Sketck Challenge

Good Day Ladies! I hope you all are having a great day! Well, today is a public holiday over here in S Paulo, Brazil and I'm at home!! woohoo! That is awesome, that besides of getting rest I can work on my cards!! that is great!! So, of course, I have already made one to give a friend to is celebrating her birthday this week! I've chosen a sketch by Our Creative Corner that I loved to play with... very charming and easy to make!! Take a look: Bom dia a Todas!!!! Eu espero que voces estejam tendo um maravilhoso dia!! Como hoje é feriado estou em casa e já mexendo com meus cartões!! Como é gostoso, não é mesmo:::: Eu simplesmente adoro feriados!! rsrsrs Eu ja fiz um cartao para dar para uma amiga que irá comemorar o aniversário esta semana. Para este cartão escolhi um modelo do blog Our Creative Corner.. o modelo é muito elegante e facil de fazer. Dêem um olhada no modelo: For this card I use a Hanglar & Stanglar image that I receive from Leticia of Arte e Ideia Yahoo Group. Thank you so much Leticia!!! I colored the image with copic markers!! Background paper are from Basic Grey, and that beautiful flower is a Prima Flower!! This is my first time using prima flower!! I love it!! Oh, I just could not stop myself trying to put an eyelet when I saw that tag on the image... Of course, I had to find a way to put a ribbon too... and I liked the result!! Just need to tell you that I'm still learning how to manage that crop-a-dile.... I got mine not long ago and I think this is the 3rd time I used it.. so, still figuring out.. lol lol Oh, I amost forgot to say, Sentiment is from stampin up and I stamped it in there...the original stamp is blank! I know you know that but this is for those one who are not familiar with H&S stamps yet. Now, enough of talk talk and let me show you my card!! Para este cartão resolvi usar uma imagem do carimbo Hanglar & Stanglar que ganhei da Leticia o group Arte e Ideia do Yaho.. Muiiiito obrigada Leticia!!!! Eu colori a imagem usando as canetas Copics. O papel que usei para decorar o cartão é da marca Basic Grey e aquela flor linda é da marca Prima Flower... Esta é a primeira vez que uso uma Prima!! Adorei a flor! Ah, não consegui me conter em usar um ilhos quando vi o tag da imagem, e claro, tive tambem que pensar em como colocar uma fita nele... Deixe-me contar que ainda estou descobrindo como usar o crop-a-dile.. Eu acho que esta é a 3a.vez que uso.. então ainda estou descobrindo o que posso fazer com ele!! rsrsrs Ah, quase esqueci de comentar, o sentimentos birthday wishes é um carimbo da Stampin Up, não é parte da imagem não, fui eu quem coloquei no tag.. Eu sei que voce ja deve saber, mas é para o caso de alguém que ainda não conhece os carimbos H&S. Bem, agora chega de conversa e deixe-me mostrar meu cartão!!
Não ficou uma graça??? Me diga se gostou ou nao deixando uma mensagem!! Eu fico muito agradecida.
Isn't that cute?? Let me know what you think by leaving a message!! I really appreciate!! Hugs / Abraços
Vivi

8 comentários:

Christina C. disse...

I love this little Hanglar girl. You did a beautiful job coloring her. Lovely card!! Hugs, Christina

Anônimo disse...

Vivi,
Ficou lindo demais !!!! Eu diria precioso !!
Bjs, Lê

Regina disse...

Vivi!!! Ameeeeeei!!! Esses carimbos são mesmo super...hiper lindinhos.

Bjs e uma ótima semana!!

Regina

cabio's craft corner disse...

Love this HS image. You did a great job for the coloring and the layout, Vivi!
Hugs,
Cabio

Consuelo Vermelho disse...

Oi Vivi, adorei seu blog, adorei seus trabalhos e adorei conhecer você...
Que legal que você entrou no grupo acho que terei muito que aprender com você, mil beijos.
Consuelo.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie disse...

Such a cute card! I love that image and the papers and colors are wonderful! Great job on the OCC sketch this week. Thanks so much for playing along and hope to see you back again next week!

Lori Rider disse...

Very pretty - I love your sweet image and the beautiful colors. Thanks so much for playing the OCC sketch challenge!

Sue from Oregon disse...

Cute card...love how you have the little gal holding the tag...very creative! Thanks for stopping in on my blog and leaving a great comment. I always appreciate comments! Thanks for visiting!