28 junho 2014

See You!!

Hello Friends,
Today I’m sharing a card I made for my Boss and his Wife that left Brazil after 3 years living here..
It is always a pitty when Bosses leave, we always get attach to them, working on a daily basis and getting closer to their family!  I will miss them!
I had to choose my favorite stamp for this occasion and of course my favorite color!
So, here goes my card:
20140620_164158-1
This is Farewell Tilda and it is from Magnolia Stamps.  I colored it with copic markers! Embossing was made with the paper studio folder. Scalloped die cut is from spellbinders nestabilities. Glitter is crystal color from Tim Holtz.
Cardstocks, pearls, lace are from my stash.

I’m entering this card in the following cards:

YNS: sketch (2 Jun)
Boutique Magnolia: girlie things (28 Jun)
Marvelous Magnolia: anything goes (8Jul)
7 Kids College: anything goes (1 Jul)
Divas by Design: favorite stamp (1 Jul)
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes (1 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Vivi

9 comentários:

Lin disse...

Love these soft lavenders and pinks, Vivi! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Gina's Cards disse...

Such a gorgeous card and I love this Tilda! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
Hugs
Gina x

Cindy disse...

As always, you do a superb job on your cards. 357 days.

StampingScrapping.com disse...

Beautiful! Surprise its Purple now that's a color you never use LOL
XOXO

Lillian A disse...

Aw, this is such a fitting image for your boss leaving and I see the little tear, also. Poor thing. I'm sure he'll appreciate your thoughtfulness and will also miss you !!

Anita disse...

A beautiful card and I love the pink & purple combo. Thanks for joining our challenge at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Rosie disse...

This is gorgeous! The colors are perfect with each other! I'm sure your boss is going to love it! Thank you for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

EnblogSail disse...

The colors are very sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Caryl

Jackie Randolph disse...

Beautiful colors and fab take with our sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at YNS Fun Friday Challenge!

Jackie ~ YNS DT