22 junho 2014

Aphrodite!

Hello Friends,

Today I bring one more card I made for the online Kraftin Kimmie Krafty Krop!

As I mentioned every 3 hours Kimmie posted a new challenge… I made 4 different  cards,  now it is the 2nd card.  For this card I used the following sketch from Mojo Monday:

I’m posting for the challenge#2 which the theme is Paper Picieng, take a look at my card:

2014-06-21 19.36.32-2 And here a close ups:

2014-06-21 19.42.31 2014-06-21 19.43.13

This image is called Aphrodite and it is from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. It is drawn by the Artist Annie Rodrigue! I have colored it with copic markers! I added gold stickles from Tim Holtz. Lacey and Standard square are from spellbinders nestabilities. White Flower is from Wild Orcid Craft. Crystal, Ribbon, Charm, pattern papers are from my stash!

I’m joining the following challenges:

Kraftin Kimmie: paper piecing (29 Jun)
Mojo Monday: sketch (23 Jun)
One Crazy Stamper: glitter and ribbon (28 Jun)
Crafty Catz: Stitching (25 Jun)
4 Krafty Girlz: anything goes (24 Jun)
Charisma Cardz: glitter (24 Jun)
Sweet Stampin: paper pieced (27 Jun)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

4 comentários:

Sharon Smith disse...

Lovely card - I love your color scheme Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Girls xx

PaperDaisies disse...

What a fabulous stitching. Love the design. Great image. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Cass disse...

Fantastic card.Love the paper piecing.
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'

Cass (Sweet Stampin' DT)

Pia Larsen disse...

Lovely, lovely card. Love the detail with the charm.
Thank you for playing with us at Sweet Stampin'. Come and join us again :o)
Pia