08 junho 2014

Bonjour mon Ami!

Hello Friends,

Happy Sunday!!!

Well, I have decided to start scrapbooking my photos.. From now on at least once a month I’ll add a LO to my blog.

I lived in England for a couple of years long time ago and I have been travelling with my husband so I have many many beautiful photos, digitals and no digitals ones, it is a big shame do not scrap them! :) I hope you enjoy them!

But please, keep in mind I am new to scrapbooking so my pages are going to be simple and of course my beloved stamps will be part of it when the sketch allows me!

I followed this sketch:

 

I decided to get the pictures from my trip to Paris with Hubby in 2007, so I picked Michele image from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps:

2014-06-08 11.40.52 I colored her with copic markers E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, YR04, YR02, YR00, YG67, YG63, YG61, R81, RV00, RV000, RY24, C1, Copic spica buttermilk.

Take a look at my page:

ParisBorder punch is from Martha Stewart. Flourish and the hearts are from Sizzix die cut, Flowers are from Petalloo, Sentiment comes with the stamp. Ink on the sentiment is Memento. die cut is standart and scalloped oval spellbinders nestabilities! Cardstocks are a DCWV paper pad. Crystals and lace are from my stash.  Cream Big Circle I created in my Silhouette and embossed with sizzix embossing polka dots template.

I’m entering this LO in the following challenges:

Kraftin Kimmie: Wednesday Anything goes
Amuse Challenges: dies (15 June)
Color Me Creative: anything goes
Crafting Muskteers: stamped image (30 June)
Flat Friends Challenge: not a card (30 June)
The West Wind: embossing (9 June)
Totally Gorjuss: embossing (13 June)
Left of Center: At the Movies = Midnigh in Paris (19 June)
7 Kids College: anything goes with Embossing (17 June)

Thanks for stopping by Today!

Vivi

13 comentários:

Life Full of Sunflowers disse...

Vivi, this is AMAZING. I love it and can't wait to see not only your awesome scrapbooking skills, but pictures of your traveling adventures.

Lillian A disse...

Ooo-la-la . . . this page is awesome, Vivi, so "simple" is not the word for your scrapbooking!! Keep it up and you'll have a number ONE fantastic keepsake forever and ever. Great job and will look forward to seeing your next pages.

Crafting Vicky disse...

That's a fabulous layout!!! Love how you have used the stamp as an embellishment. Great use of the embossing as well.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at The East Wind. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

Becky (Cards by Becky) disse...

Gorgeous! I love the coloring and design, Paris looks amazing!

Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a new challenge every Wednesday and Saturday…with amazing stamp giveaways and gift cards up for grabs!
Thanks for entering and good luck!

Becky (www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com)

Unknown disse...

This is so cute - I love the design idea and it's all so well thought out. I love the stamp you've used - perfect for the theme :-) We went to Paris this year for the first time and this has brought back some very fond memories :-D Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, hope you have a lovely week, Em xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts disse...

Thank you so much for supporting the "Left Of Centre" Creative Challenges Blog, by entering our current 'At The Movies' theme.

What a beautiful scrapbook page. You would never know it was your first one. There is no right or wrong in crafting, it's about capturing your imagination/memories and you have done that perfectly!

I hope you have enjoyed playing along so much that you will come back and enter more of our fortnightly challenges.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx LOC DT Member

p.s - I have some candy on my personal blog if you are interested xxxx

MackieMade Paper Creations disse...

Gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

maureenjscott disse...

This is fantastic Vivi! I love it! Thanks for joining us At The Movies this fortnight at Left of Center! Mo dt coordinator xxx

Hazel disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Hazel disse...

Thanks for sharing your lovely LO for Crafting Musketeers challenge 14: stamped image, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

Chris disse...

What a great page - I need to challenge myself like this too! Great idea. :) I'm so glad you shared it on my Amusing Challenge this week!

Fran disse...

Beautiful Layout, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) x

Jo disse...

Lovely layout! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com.