14 junho 2014

Happy Birthday my Dearest Friend!!!

Hello Friends,

Today it is my Dearest & Beloved Friend Gail’s Birthday.. I made a box card for her with the flower fantasy stamp that is one of my favorite!!

Take a look:

20140509_224037-1

And here a close up:

20140509_224037-2 (1)

I have colored the image with copic markers, fence and tree die cuts are from Magnolia, rose flowers on the tree are Wild Orchid Crafts.
Scalloped and standard circles die cuts are from spellbinders nestabilities. Sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio. Patter Papers and half pealrs are from my stash!

With this card I sent few scrap goodies and I asked my friend Mara to make a Tilda dool specially for her, take a look:

20140509_224008-1 I hope Gail likes it!!

Ok, I’m entering my box card in the following challenge:
Sweet Stampin: say with flowers (19 Jun)
Crafty Catz: use 2 different dies (18 Jun)
In the Pink: flower garden (24 Jun)
Sassy Cheryl Challenge -Show me Thrusdays: anything goes (14 Jun)
7 Kids College: anything goes (16 Jun)
Divas by Design: anything magnolia (16 Jun)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

12 comentários:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED disse...

Gorgeous box card Viva and just love the Tilda doll thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

Lillian A disse...

Yes, happy birthday to Gail, and I'm sure she'll be tickled PINK!! Fabulous box card and of course, the doll is precious . . . good luck on at least one challenge win, Vivi!

Debbie disse...

Beautiful card and just perfect for our challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week. debbiex

Gail disse...

I opened my special box and found the card first. It is so pretty and I have never seen one in person before. I love it and it sits so pretty on my desk at work. I am showing it off to everyone. And my Tilda doll...it is absolutely gorgeous. She is so pretty and sweet and has a very special place in my craft room where I can sit and look at her and my Precious Moments doll that Lillian gave me. My two friends have gifted me with beautiful beautiful gifts. I love all my presents Vivi and thank you so very very much! XXOO, Gail

Anita disse...

This is such a fun and pretty card. Love the flowers sticking up out of the box. Thanks for joining our challenge at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Rosie disse...

Gail is so lucky because this is amazing!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

Wendy disse...

Beautiful box card and love the Tilda doll, she's adorable...thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

In The Pink disse...

A perfect way to create a floral card... love this fabulous box and it's pink contents!

Thanks for joining in our Floral Challenge at In The Pink - hope we see you again soon!

Christine x

Naomi Johnson disse...

Cute card and I adore the Tilda doll. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK disse...

Such a pretty box card, and the Tilda doll is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

ANNA TORCHIA disse...

Ownnnn....q demais...o cartão e a Tilda...achei que fosse sua...bjsss

Paddington fan disse...

Love your box card, such pretty flowers and great colours too! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week for our 'Say it with flowers' challenge and good luck, love Jacky x