24 junho 2014

Lilybelle!

Hello Friends,
Today I bring the 3rd card I made for the online Kraftin Kimmie Krafty Krop!
This is the challenge#3 and the theme is unconventional colours!!
So with that in mind I decided to color the hair with purple color, take a look:
20140621_193617-1
This stamp is called Lilybelle and it is from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. It is drawn by the artist Annie Rodrigue! I colored the image with copic markers! Swirl embossing folders is from Sizzix, cardstock is from Wild Rose Studio. Stickles is crystal color from Tim Holtz.
Ribbon and Crystals are my stash.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
Kraftin Kimmie: unconventional colours (29 Jun)
Scrap it Girl: things with wings (29 Jun)
Sketch Saturday: sketch (26 Jun)
Incy Wincy Designs: things with wings (28 Jun)

Thanks for stopping by!
Vivi

9 comentários:

Gail disse...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. The image is beautifully and colored magnificently. The colors of the card are spectacular. I adore the embossed paper and polka dot papers. I love the ribbon. OMG Vivi, I love this card. This is just gorgeous. The colors are utterly fantastic. You go girl!!!! Hugs, Gail

Vannessa disse...

Very cute card and I love the colours you used. Thanks for joining in the Sketch Saturday challenge this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT

Deborah disse...

She is so cute!!!
Love the colours!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Unknown disse...

just too cute, wonderful colors!

Candy Spiegel disse...

Adorable! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl.

Rachelle Olaridge disse...

What a adorable and cute card. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl!

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} disse...

So cute! Thanks for joining us over at Scrap It Girl!

Jessica disse...

Wonderful color combo. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl.

Katy disse...

This is a beautiful card! I love your fairy! I love her purple hair-super cute!! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap It Girl! :)