10 junho 2014

Card box!

Hi Friends,
I want to share my card box! I made quite a few of them but as I sent them as birthday cards I couldnt show them before :)

so here goes:



Here is a closer view on the image, flowers and butterfly:


This one I made for a swap,  I could not stop myself in making in my fave color hahah yes, purple hahah
Tilda image is from Magnolia stamps and it is colored with copic markers. Flowers and heart swirls are die cuts also from Magnolia stamps. Butterly is from Memory box! Scalloped and standard circle dies are spellbindes nestabilities. I used my big shot machine to cut them!
 
I’ entering this card in the following challenges:
Everybody Art: another card form (15 June)
Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (23 June)
Card Mania: flowers (12 June)
I hope you liked my card box and thank you so much for stopping by!
Vivi

6 comentários:

StampingScrapping.com disse...

I love it and surprise surprise its Purple....You are such an ispiration

EnblogSail disse...

Haven't heard from you for a long time. That's a beautiful box. I am going to do one myself!
Caryl

cathylynn disse...

Love this! Great design and color.
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Lillian A disse...

Ah, this box is amazing, Vivi - I LOVE it in the purples - so striking!! You've done a great job on this - wish it were in my mailbox - hahahaha!!

Cara disse...

These pop up cards are very cool. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
Please join us again! (Hugs) Cara

Unknown disse...

Do you only make these for yourself or can they be ordered? I hate when Google takes me to something phenomenal and I can't buy it!