23 junho 2014

Just a Whisper!!!

Hello Friends,
it is time for a new sketch challenge at Sketch N Stash Challenge blog and for this fortnight we have this sketch:

And our Sponsors are:
- Crafty Individulas

and

Delicious Doodles

And here is my card following the sketch:
20140607_182950-1

This image is called Just a Whisper and it is from Sassy Cheryl’s Stamps.  I have colored it with copic markers B97, B95, B93, R59, R56, R46, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, R20, YG67, YG63, YG03, Y18.

Die cut is from spellbinders nestabilities, sentimenti is from Wild Rose Studio and in is Lady Bug from Memento. I added a bit of stickles all around the circle. Die cut is also from spellbinders nestabilities.
Dots embossing template is from Sizzix, flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and lace, pattern paper, lady bug buttons and crystals are from my stash.

I’m entering this card in the following challenge:
Sassy Cheryl Challenge -Show me Thrusdays: anything goes
Kraftin Kimmie: 2 or more stamps (29 Jun)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Vivi

3 comentários:

~@ngie~ disse...

a gorgeous card & image darl... love the dp's & the cute little lady bugs :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Debs disse...

So gorgeous Vivi - adorable image so beautifully coloured and the ladybugs are so sweet.
Debs xx

Lillian A disse...

Aw, she's adorable, Vivi !! I think ladybugs add the perfect touch to this card, too !!