05 junho 2014

Fishing Bear!!!

Hello Friends,

Happy Thrusday to All,  Today I have more great news to share!! 

Few months ago I was a star of the month at C.R.A.F.T Challenge Blog and  they invited me to join their Design Team as Guest… Oh, I was so happy and of course I said yes.

So during month of June I will be a Guest Designer and  I will be showing my cards for inspiration at C.R.A.F.T Challenge blog..

Here is my badge: GDT0614

Ok, that said let me share about the challenge.  This week the theme is Father’s day.

They are offering  4 Prizes for this challenges. They are:

Sponsor 1: A Day for Daisies



A Day For Daisies provides themed categories of over 1000 digital illustrations, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!
ADFD WEBSITE: www.adayfordaisies.com
ADFD BLOG: http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com
ADFD FACE BOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Day-For Daisies/142905905744876?ref=ts
ADFD ETSY: http://www.etsy.com/shop/adayfordaisies
The prize will be a $12 gift card to the shop at A Day for Daisies (that's equal to 3 images of choice).
Sponsor 2: Lacy Sunshine Stamps

Prize is 3 images of choice from her shop.
 

Sponsor 3: Flonzcraft



They make and sell rubber and clear stamps at their online store, ebay and etsy.
Prize is a $20 voucher for their store. 
Sponsor 4: Imagine That! Digital Stamps

The prize is 3 sets of choice from her site.
Here is  my card for this challenge:
20140602_222411

This image is called Fishing Bear and it is from Imagine That. I have colored the image with copic markers W9, W7, W5, E53, E51, E77, YR24, YR23, YR21, YG67, YG63, YG03, R29, E37, E33, B97, B95, B93, B02, B00 e B000

Polka dot embossing template is from Sizzix. Pattern paper and crystals are  from my stash.  Eyelet and standard square diet cut are spellbinders nestabilities and scalloped circle die cut is spellbinders nestabilities  too.

I’m joining this challenge in the following challenges:

Digi Sketch Challenge: sketch (7 June)
Crafters Cafe: masculine (10 June)
Stampin Royalty: masculine (10 June)
Cuttin and Stampin: Fathers Day (9 June)
 Digi Choosday: all about man
Loves Rubber Stamps: anything goes (9 June)
Milk N Coffe: for Dad or special mae (18 June)

Thanks for stopping  by!

Vivi

4 comentários:

Sari / Granne disse...

Love the layout and image is supercute. Thank you for joining Digi Sketch Challenge, good luck.

Anjie disse...

Sweet male make. Thanks for joining us in our All About The Men challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (DT)

Lillian A disse...

Ah, a perfect father's day card, Vivi -- and on top of that, this bear certainly appears to be lucky at fishing !! LOL Very cute card for the quick approaching father's day.

Unknown disse...

Great work, I love what you have made! Thanks for joining in at Milkcoffee this week, Good luck, Lou DT x