25 junho 2014

Lana!

Hello Friends,

Today I bring the last card I made during the Kraftin Kimmie online krafty krop last Saturday with my friend Anna!

The theme of this challenge is All things shimmery, take a look at my card:

20140621_193422-1

Here is a close up on the shimmery.. I used polar white flower soft:

20140621_193438 

This image is called Lana and it is from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and the artist who drawn it is Annie Rodrigue. I colored the image with copic markers. Embossing folders is from The Paper Studio, flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Lace, cardstock and rhinestone are from my stash!

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:

Kraftin Kimmie: all things shimmery (29 Jun)
Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (30 Jun)
Stamps & Fun: lace (28 Jun)
Moo-Mania: Cinema-Movies
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

3 comentários:

Deborah disse...

Ohlala, she looks gorgeous!!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

froebelsternchen disse...

just AMAZING! Love her elegance! WOW!!!
Thank you for joining
Moo Mania & More!
xxx
Susi

Jo Nevill disse...

Beautiful. Love the sparkles !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x