10 setembro 2013

Trick or Treat with Pedal Pusher - Ghost Girl!!

Hello Friends,

It is Tuesday, that means it is time for Inspiration Tuesday at By LORi Designs blog!!! woohoo
this week I bring the a new cutie Pedal Pusher - Ghost Girl....


Take a look at my card:


Take a closer look at the Ghost Girl:


I colored the ghost girl with copic markers YR07, YR04, YR02, G24, G21, G20, V06 & V04.
Trick or Treat word was cut in my Silhouette, it is a free file from Bird Cards. Spider embossing folder is from Sizzix, rhinestones, ribbon, ghost brad and cardstock are from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Glitter N Sparkle: add a bow (13 Sep)
  2. Time 4 Scrap: halloween (13 Sep)
  3. Silhouette Challenge: welding letters (30 Sep)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

5 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

So spooky cute!!!!! Great job w/your silhouette on the letters!!! This is so cute w/ the little pumpkins DP. :)) :))
I can't wait to color up this cutie ghost!! :))
Xo

Nana disse...

Too cute. Love the little ghost.
Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Scrap d'Aurane disse...

Too cute, I love the little ghost. Thanks joining us at Time4Scrap.
Hugs
Aurane/DT-T4S

The Craft Bug disse...

Cute thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle

lindyloo disse...

Thank you for joining us at glitter n sparkle add a bow challenge with your super creation
good luck in the draw
lindyloo x