12 setembro 2013

Tilda with Tulip!

Hello Friends,

I have a project to show you!  I made this purse for my Mom to give her in her birthday! I bought her pink braceletes and put them in the bag...  she loved it!


The purse template I got fro  Sihouette store!  Mini Tilda with Tulip is from Magnolia stamp and I colored it with copic markers.  Flowers are from recollection & wild rose, doily I received from a Friend, Magnolia Doohickey's Die cut is Heart Flower Lace. Ribbon is from my stash!

I`m entering this purse in the following challenges:

  1. Marvelous Magnolia: anything goes (17 Sep)
  2. Simply Magnolia: got in the bag (20 Sep)
  3. Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (16 Sep)
  4. Tuesday Throwdown: anything goes (16 Sep)
  5. Addicted to Stamp: anything goes (14 Sep)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

6 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

This is so beautiful !!! What a perfect gift bag for your mom!!! You are a sweetheart and I am sure she appreciated the handmade gift!! (plus the new bracelets!!!) ~~ :) :) :)
xo

Sandra disse...

Beautiful gift bag!!
Love that little image!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Lillian A disse...

This is a lovely birthday bag, Vivi, and I'm sure your mom was just "tickled pink" - Happy Birthday to Vivi's Mom !!!

inge disse...

I love your handmade bag Vivi. Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

XX Inge

Karin disse...

Beautiful, I am sure you mom loved it!
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
Hugs Karin

Tamara disse...

What a cute gift bag! Simply stunning!
Thank you for joining us at the Simply Magnolia challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Tamara