09 setembro 2013

Tilda with cross necklace!!


Hello Friends,

It is time for a new challenge on Sketch N Stash Challenge Blog with another fun sketch to play with and you have an optional theme time which is preferably vintage in style but this is optional, if you don`t want to play with it, that is fine!

For this fortnight we have Live & Love Crafts as sponsor



And they are offering  10 GBP to spend in their  shop!!  how cool!!!


Here goes the sketch for this fortnight:



And here is my card made with the sketch above:


I decided to use my new stamp Tilda with Cross Necklace from Magnolia stamps and first I stamped it with memento tuxedo black ink then colored it using copic markers.  

Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping. Lace, cardstock and pearls are from my stay.

I`m entering my card in the following challenges:
  1. Crazy 4 Challenges: flowers and pearls (13 Sep)
  2. Sweet Stampin: got the "blues" (13 Sep)
  3. Totally Gorjuss: anything goes (14 Sep)
  4. Tidas Town: something old, somethins new= new: stamp / old: pearls (12 Sep)
  5. 4 Krafty Girlz: anything goes (18 sep)
  6. Aud Sentiments: any sentiment (10 Sep)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi


5 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

BEAUTIFUL blues!!! She is so sweet!! :) :) :) Great design ~ I love the way you switched out the lace for the vertical piece on the sketch!! This sketch is right up my alley!! I love all of those clean lines!! Hope I get a chance to play along!!
:) :)

Gail disse...

OMG she is gorgeous. All that beautiful shade of blue....oh so pretty adn look at that stitching. This is a beautiful card made with a wonderful layout. Hugs, Gail

Julie disse...

Hi Vivi - this is gorgeous! Your colouring is wonderful and I love the papers and colour combo! Hugs Juliex

Lillian A disse...

Pretty in blue - love the "pleats" you put into her dress and the eyelet lace is scrumptious. The black hair shading is gorgeous and the whole card layout is very elegant -- great job, Vivi, and good luck on winning a challenge, or two . . . or three . . .

Julies Crafty Creations disse...

Such an adorable card
Hugs Julie x