26 setembro 2013

Teddy Bear!!


Hello Friends,

Today I bring a card that I made for a friend with a stamp that I love so much.. it is from a very old collection from Magnolia Stamps.
Take a look at my card:



it is called Nalle and it is from  Spring 2007 Pirates, Easter & Swirl collection.
I tried a new color combo, not sure I liked  for the teddy bear: they are the following
 copics: E49, E47, E44, R81, R27 & C3
Paw embossing template underneath the bear is so so cute.. it is a pitty it can't be seen ... 
Decorated pin I made it myself.. flowers are from wild orchid and heart flourish  die cut 
is from magnolia stamps.
Pearls and ribbon are also from my stash.
Did you notice on the bottom of the card that I use a paw border punch.. so cute!!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Magnolia Down Under: sketch (27 Oct)
Simply Magnolia: border punch/die cut (4 Oct)
Lovely Hanglar and Sweet Magnolia: favorite embellishments - flowers (27 Oct)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

10 comentários:

Lori disse...

So very sweet, I adore that giant pin, fantastic, thanks for joining us this week at MDUC!

Fleur disse...

What a cutie, I love it
Thanks for sharing at MDUC
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Unknown disse...

Your card is adorable! The embossing folder and border punch with the bear paws are perfect for the stamp.
I especially love the pin you made. Such a great finishing touch!
Thanks so much for following Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenges. We launch our first challenge on Oct 1....and draw for our Blog candy! Good luck!!
hugs--
Roberta
Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge Design Team
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

Gina's Cards disse...

This is such sweet card! Love the image and your beautiful colouring! Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge!

Hugs
Gina x

Anônimo disse...

Oh my goodness!! This is cute, cute, CUTE!! What an adorable huggable bear!! :) :) :)
That pin is fantastic, too!!
xo

Lillian A disse...

Aw, pink and a teddy bear - this has got to be a WINNER card, my friend. beautiful colors, pin, flowers - I love it all !!

Irineia Kirach disse...

Oi Vivi ...seu urso ficou lindo neste cartão...Parabéns. bjos

ANNA TORCHIA disse...

Que cartão mais encantandor.....ahhhh....amei de paixão....bjssss

Karin disse...

So cute, love it!
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia. X Karin

Gail disse...

I LOVE this card. This is so cute and the pink and brown are so pretty together. Love your pin! Hugs, Gail