17 setembro 2013

Pedal Pusher - Ghost Girl!!!!

Hello Friends,

It is Tuesday!!  YAY, time for Inspirational at By LORi Design!!
Today I picked Pedal Pusher - Ghost Girl again.. I absolutely love this image!! 




I colored it with copic markers. Spellbinders nestabilities are standard and scalloped circles! Spiderweb embossing template is from Sizzix, spiderweb border punch from Martha Stewart!! Ribbon, rhinestones and card stock are from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Creative Craft: ribbon (29 Sep)
  2. The Pink Elephant: digi image or paper (22 Sep)
  3. Design to Color: anything goes (29 Sep)
  4. Simon Wednesday Challenge: emboss (23 Sep)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

6 comentários:

Lorraine A disse...

Gorgeous card Vivi :-) the ghost is super cute and the colours and embossing are fab, love the ribbon too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Janet - aka stacky disse...

Love your card Vivi this has to be the cutest ghost ever and fabulous paper too xx

ANNA TORCHIA disse...

Ai que fofoooo....adoro Halloween

Anônimo disse...

Such a sweet card!! My comment from Tuesday isn't here -- so I'll try again...!

I love the embossed panel & candy corn paper!!
Great image, too!!
Xo

Unknown disse...

Wow this is such a great card! So darling Thank you for linking up with DTC!

Natalie disse...

This is great! What a lovely fun card
Thank you for joining in with Creative Craft Challenges x