19 setembro 2013

Lulu - off we go!!!

Hello Friends,

Today I have a new card to show that I made with a stamp that I won quite sometime ago and had never inked up.

Take a look at my card first:





isn`t this image cute?? it is from the set Off We go from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and the artist is Cheryl Alger, the girl's name is Lulu.

I colored the image using copic markers R81, RV00, RV000, E47, E35, E53, E11, E00, G24, G21, G20 & C1.

For the grass I used flower soft, spellbinders nestabilities are floral and standard ovals. Flowers is wild orchid, embossing template is Crafter's Companion Die'sire Embossalicious -  Petite Dot and  ribbon, rhinestones are from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following:
  1. Sassy Cheryl`s: spots & dots (23 Sep)
  2. Show me Thursday: anything goes (2 Oct)
  3. Kraftin Kimmie: anything goes (20 Sep)
  4. Sketch Saturday: sketch (20 Sep)
  5. Creative Craft: ribbon (29 Sep)
  6. Scrap Creations: polka dots (23 Sep)
  7. Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (23 Sep)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

9 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! This is soooooooo cute cute cute!!!!!! I loveeeeee it!!!! One of my faves!!! I love polka dots --- & the color -- & the frame around image!!!
Just perfect !!! :)) :))
Xo

Anônimo disse...

Ps --- your details for the hair goodies & grass are amazing !!!

Lillian A disse...

Love this Lulu -- she's all prepared for a sleepover with the "important things" - her sleeping bag and teddy bear - hahaha!! Cute card - colored beautifully and the card design is adorable - of course, PINK is always CUTE !!

Patti Okerstrom disse...

ooooh! love all the polka dots so cute and love the dainty frame Very cute card! ~Patti

Steph disse...

What a gorgeous card. Love the cute girly colours and such a fab image! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

Deborah disse...

Oh, such a cutie card! Love the colours you've used! So sweet!!!
Thanks for entering our challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
Deborah

Dewi Lestari disse...

so sweet and pretty! Thanks for joining at Creative Craft Challenges: Use Ribbon
Hugs
Dewi

Deonna B disse...

I just love your card and that fun image. thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week

Sassy Cheryl disse...

Beautifully colored. Just love this card!
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!