13 setembro 2013

Peyton The Bumbling Bear!!

EDITED TO ADD: 
I MADE TOP 3 AT SCRAP CREATIONS



Hello Friends,

I bring a cute card today that I could not resist making when I saw the theme which is Lilac & Lavender... LOOVVEEE IT!! lol

As I didnt have any Sassy Cheryl's digital images yet, I decided to get this cutie A Beary Good time set..     Ok, this is my card:



It is just irresistible, dont you think??!! lol lol     I have colored this cute bear with copci markers E37, E35, E33, V28, V25, V22, V20.
Heart embossing template is from Sizzix, spellbinders nestabilities scalloped and standard circles, Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping Spellbinders matching stamps.

Flowers are from wild orchid, ribbon, pearl and cardstock from  my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sassy Cheryl`s Challenge: Lilac & Lavender (16 Sep)
  2. A Creative Romance: die cut or punch or both (26 Sep)
  3. Wags`n Wiskers: ribbon and bow (19 Sep)
  4. An Inky Situtation: teddy bear (19 Sep)
  5. Cute Card Thrusday: hip to be square (17 Sep)
  6. Paper Crafting Journey: flowers (24 Sep)
  7. Simon Says Stamp: embossing (17 Sep)
  8. Die Cuttin Divas: teddy bears (17 Sep)
  9. Scrap Creations: polka dots (23 Sep)
  10. Inky Chicks: stitching  (14 Sep)
  11. Pinspirational Challenges (17 Sep)
  12. Glitter N Sparkle: add a bow (14 Sep)
  13. Sunday Sketch & Stamp: sketch (14 Sep)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

16 comentários:

jkreucher disse...

I am so happy that you have used sweet Peyton - my very favorite little bear!
how cute she is in these colors! your card is pure eye candy!
Everything came together perfectly!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy

Kitt disse...

Lovely card, thanks for playing at {Pin}spirational Challenges this week. Good Luck.

Deanne Saunders disse...

A very sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Turtle In The Sand disse...

I LOVE this bear. I can't believe I don't have it. Going to have to fix that immediately. I love Peyton. The card is stunning. I love every beautiful detail. Thanks for playing at Sassy Cheryl's this week.

Marina disse...

Beautiful colours and I love the paw print border.Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
Marina

Anônimo disse...

Oh my gosh!!! Lavender cuteness!!! This bear is so precious & you have brought her to life!!!
Great shading & lovely embellies!! :)) :))
It's so super cute!! :))
Xo

Gerda disse...

What a adorable card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Lillian A disse...

Aw, this bear is so cute in lavendar, Vivi -- you did a great job in coloring and also putting the card design together. Too, too cute !!

Sassy Raggedy disse...

We are so glad you decided to play along with us this week. Your card is adorable as is your coloring. Great job. Thanks so much for entering our Challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Good luck in the drawing...Hugz, joann

Sassy Cheryl disse...

Holy cow. . .this is over the top gorgeous! Love the coloring and the gorgeous papers.
hanks for playing along in the Lavender/Lilac challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!

Wiola disse...

This is pretty!!! Thank you for joining us at {Pin} this week.

Ann English disse...

Gorgeous! Love this so much! Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Unknown disse...

Wooow! Your card is awesome!!! Love cute bear and your adorable creation!!!
I’m so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl’s challenge.
Jasmina

Jingle disse...

This is very sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Digi Darla disse...

So adorable card, great job!


Hugs
Kim

Please if you have some time visit my new site DigiDarlaDesigns.com

Thanks

Dwie lewe rączki disse...

Wonderful work and great colours. The image is really sweet. Thank for playing with us at Paper Crafting Journey!
Iwona