16 setembro 2013

Fall Challenge at House of Gilli!!

Hello Friends,

After a break House of Gilli Challenge is back with new challenge for you!
This month the theme is Fall.. easy right?!  Here is my card for your inspiration:


I used Florist Gilli from Gilli Stamps and colored her with copic markers E49, E47, E44, E53, E51, E50, E35, E11, E00, R20, YR07, YR04.
Spellbinders nestabilities are standard and scalloped circles. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, twine is from Stamping Scrapping, embossing template is from Sizzix,  heart florishes die is from Mgnolia Stamps, decorated pin, lace, pearls, doily and cardstock are my from stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 613 Avenue Create: anything goes (19 Sep)
  2. Addicted to Stamps: 3-2-1- tell what it is 3: flowers, 2: die cuts & 1: image (27 Sep)
  3. Crafting when we can: season = fall (27 Sep)
  4. My Time to Craft: autumnal colors (20 Sep)
  5. Jo's Scrap Shack: autumn (20 Sep)
  6. Paper Crafting Journey: flowers (25 Sep)
  7. Scrap Creation: polka dots (25 Sep)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi


9 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Lots of lovely layers!! This is so perfect for fall!! My favorite embellies lately are those gorgeous stick pins!!
Tracy sent me some & I have no idea how to incorporate them on my cards, but you did it flawlessly on yours!!!
Just beautiful !! :)) xo

Jacquel disse...

Wow! Your card is beautiful!! I LOVE every little detail here...very nice work! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

KraftyKoolKat disse...

This is so pretty. Love the colours.Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxx

Unknown disse...

Vivi, Lovely fall colors and a sweet image, beautifully colored! Thanks for playing this week at 613 Avenue Create!

Brenda disse...

Such a cute card! I love the design and I love that cute image! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

Pat disse...

Super card, great colours and image. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Bernardine Cuttino disse...

Beautiful layers, fabulous image and design. Amazing card the image is simply impressive. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
613AvenueCreate.

Sylvia Anderson disse...

So pretty, I love the layers.
Thank you for joining in My time to craft challenge, good luck x

Kjersti disse...

A lovely card in beautiful colors!
Thanks for playing along in the 1,2,3 challenge at ATSC!
Hugs Kjersti:)