23 setembro 2013

Birthday Sandie!

Hello Friends,

it is time for a new challenge at  Sketch N Stash Challenge with a brand new sketch:




And ours sponsors for this fortnight are:

£10 spend

$10 spend

Optional theme for this challenge is Birthdays

Take a look at the card I made for your inspiration:




I colored the Birthday Sandie image from Ink Impressions with copic markes, spellbinders nestabilities are standard and scalloped circles, heart border punch is Martha Stewart,  flowers are wild orchid, cardstock , heart brads and pearla are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Digi Makeover: anything goes (29 Sep)
Parade your Crafts: birthday (28 Sep)
Challenges 4 Everybody: anyuthing goes (27 Sep)
Come and get it challenges: birthday (28 Sep)
One Stitch at time: anything goes (28 Sep)



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can join us!

xx

Vivi

5 comentários:

~@ngie~ disse...

a gorgeous card & image darl... I love her large eyes... almost life like :) hehehe I also love the dp's & the colours all work perfectly :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

ANNA TORCHIA disse...

Lindo cartão....babei....bjsss

Janet - aka stacky disse...

Beautiful card Viv I love how you have placed the image in the die cut and the colours and papers you used are so pretty x

Julies Crafty Creations disse...

Really pretty card Viv
Julie x

Merkku disse...

This is so beautiful and cute!

Merkku xx