20 abril 2011

Best Friends!!

Hello Friends!!

Happy Wednesday for All!!!!   althoug it is friday for me as tomorrow is a public holiday in here and I'm not working on friday.. so a very long weekend for me!! YAY.. lots of play time YAY!

I have new images to play with so that is just perfect!!!!!

OK, I alreday played with one of the new images and you card see it on my card below:



This is a digi image from Lollipop Desgins and I colored my image with copic markers. 

Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping Designs - frou frou tag set... I just love this set..  it is all sentiments with borders...  I'm using the rectangule one a lot, but there is circle and oval too.. and this matches perfectly with the frou frou spellbinders die cut. 

As I love sparkles, I added stickles all around where the imge is places and all around the sentiment.   Flowers, papers, ribbon are from my stash.

I enterening this card in the following challenges:
    Thanks for stopping by today!

    Hugs & Kisses,

    Vivi

    17 comentários:

    Margo disse...

    Hi Vivi,
    your card is very cute !
    Greetz
    Margo

    Sandra disse...

    Que imagem fofa!! Você está colorindo muito bem!!
    bjos!

    Linda Palmer disse...

    I saw this on the CMC forum and loved it. It is such a cute card.

    Tracey disse...

    This is gorgeous, I love the colours & that image is so sweet :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ThePurplePlace disse...

    Hi Vivi - I LOVE your wonderful Lollipop card and think it's perfect for so many challenges. I'm a big fan of Lori Boyd's fantastic digis and own quite a few! They are all so cute and always make me smile!!

    Your coloring is awesome and I'm so happy you like me so much too! We both seem to like the same style of images! Fun and Cute! :)

    Sue U disse...

    Oh wow! Brilliant card, love the image and the colours are beautiful :-) Thanks for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink

    Sue xx

    Linda Wescott disse...

    such a cute image, I love the balance of the card, everything looks made for each other. Thanks for joining us at Amber's Crafts and Stuff's Ribbons & Bows challenge this week, hope you see you back again. Hugs lin

    pinky disse...

    What a lovely combination of sweeties:) Love your card. Thanks for playing along with us at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    Julia disse...

    Hi Vivi,

    Lovely to hear from you! Same here, although you're on my blog roll, I wasn't a follower of yours, but I am now!!

    Love your latest card - very pretty colours.

    Take care

    love Julia xx

    Marcia Kamano disse...

    Vivi adorei o colorido e a alegria que transmite o cartão!
    beijos carinhosos

    Kirsty Vittetoe disse...

    So beautiful, great colors too! Thanks for sharing!

    Yone disse...

    Muito fofo e lindo ! Que produção e criatividade ! Bjs,Yone

    Unknown disse...

    What a fab & cute card! Love the image and the sparkle looks great! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /Sari

    Anne H. disse...

    Such a lovely card!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    The Crazy Crafting Lady disse...

    So pretty. Love that image.

    Thank you for joining the Ribbons & Bows Challenge at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

    ~*~Amber~*~
    www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

    Jeanette (Forest Ranger) disse...

    Cute cute card! Love the sparkles and bright/cheerful colors!

    Thank you for joining Fresh Brewed Challenges this week!

    Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs disse...

    AWWW!!! Look how cute they all are together!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges Sparkle and Shine challenge!

    Heather Dennis
    Fresh Brewed Designs
    John 3:16