05 abril 2011

Jeans Gilli

Hello Friends,

Today is my turn to show a card at House of Gilli Challenge Blog. The challenge over there is to make a card with Gilli Stamp and using ribbons and pearls!

Oh gosh, just embellies that I love most.... So here is  my card:



I picked up Jeans Gilli which I love.. one of my faves.. Jeans Gilli and all the others  Gilli Stamps are on sale at Stamping Scrapping!
I colored my Gilli using copic markers: C9, C5, C1, R46, R29, R22, E00, E000, R20, E37, E33, E53.

I added a little bit of red stickles on her ears so it would look like she is wearing earings. I also added stickles on her pants and blouse.

Background paper is from Basic Grey. Red plain cardstock was cut with Martha Stewart punch.
Pearls are from Kaisercraft.  Flowers are from Stamping Scrapping Designs and Prima


I`m entering this card in the following challenges:


I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us at House of Gilli!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

12 comentários:

Barb F disse...

Vivi!! Your card is soooo cute!! Love it!!

Linda Palmer disse...

Love how you colored and the way you used the ribbon. Great card and really like the layout on this one. Beautiful card.

Unknown disse...

Love this, Vivi! Your coloring and colors are great, as is your layout. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa disse...

Hi Viv! I love this Gilli Girlfriend! You sure made her look nice! I love the double ribbons! Tooo cute!
Big Hugs!

Jill disse...

This card is so cute. I love the colors, and the coloring too. Thank you so much for sharing.

Tamara Morton disse...

Hi Viv, Absolutely gorgeous thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion
Hugs Tamara

sparklygirl-Tina disse...

Hi Viv

What a fab card so cute and girly! Thanks for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Pam disse...

Love the colors and the pearls!

Unknown disse...

Gorgoeus card, thanks playing along with Paper Cupcake this week
hugs
Ildiko

Kelly disse...

This is just Lovely! I love the colours. Thank you for playing along at the Crazy Challenges this week

CraftinGranny disse...

Such an adorable card. Great colors and beautiful flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at PCC this week. Hope to see you back next week! "Hugs" Carol

mum of two disse...

What a pretty card! I love the image you chose and you did a beautiful job coloring her. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime!

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com