18 abril 2011

Tee Gilli

Hello Friends,

Today is my turn to show a card for stripes and bling challenge at House of Gilli!
I dont normally make a card with stripes pattern, so this was quite a challenge for me coz needed to find the cardstock that fit the challenge!!

Anyway,  here is  my card:




I picked up Tee Gilli, first time coloring her and it was so much fun!!   Gilli Stamps are on sale at Stamping Scrapping!   I colored my Gilli using copic markers

Background paper is from the new colletction of Basic Grey and I cut the right side of the paper with Martha Stewart punch.  Rhinestones are from Kaisercraft.   Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping Designs Frou Frou Tag Set

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:

I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us at House of Gilli!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

7 comentários:

Yone disse...

Adorei, Vivi ! A calça jeans dela está um charme ! Bjs,Yone

Harriet Skelly disse...

Your card and image are adorable! Thanks for playing with us at WoodwareUSA!

Unknown disse...

This is amazing, Vivi! I love your colors.

Anônimo disse...

Fofo demais, Vivi.
Bjs. linda

Maria Matter disse...

Beautiful Viv!!!
lovely coloring & design!
hugs

ladyjanet_56 disse...

What a lovely card thank you playing along at MPCC. Janet

Karen Giron disse...

This is such a sweet card! I love the image, she's darling!