15 abril 2011

Rain/Water Challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central

Hello Friends,

Today I want to show you a card I made for the challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central which is rain/water.

Here is my card:

For this card I used the Tilda image  from Magnolia Stamps that is available for sale at Stamping Scrapping.  I place my Tilda in a oval beaded spellbinders that was cut with  my Grand Calibur

I colored this image with copics markersI added Prima Flowers, half adhesive rhinestones from my stash. Background papers is also from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

2 comentários:

Tracey T disse...

I love this image, it makes me think of summer! Fabulous colours in your card, Vivi. xx

Anônimo disse...

Hi Vivi, we found your blog and now we are followers. Just love your card, it is gorgeous. We get alot of rain in good old england! Beautiful image and lovely colours.
Take care
Rachel and Angela
xx