06 abril 2011

Me and My Teddy

Hello Friends,

I was checking challenges another day and found out the Teddy Stampers Challenge Blog is closing down.. oh, what a pitty.. I love the challenge and have joined all the time, I even have won once!!  so happy!   so for their final challenge they are asking us to creating a card with Teddy and I as a theme!

so, here is the card I created:


 

This image is called Krissy`s Snuggle Bear and it is from High Hope Stamps. I colored my image with copic markers.  Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping DesignsFrou Frou Tags Set.

All the others materials I used on this card are from my stash! 

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

13 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Very cute, this reminds me very much of my daughter.

Love it!!

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs, I look forward to seeing more of your work

Amanda

BugBites disse...

This is so adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs this week.

Dawn disse...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad for our Flowers Challenge!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Saskia disse...

So sweet! Lovely to see your work at Card Cupids! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

Lillian A disse...

AH, this is a sweet card, Vivi, especially since it has a teddy bear AND is pink, too. Love girly cards and this one is adorable. Great layout and just the right amount of embellies added!!

Sharon disse...

Ah Vivi, this is such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stamper's last challenge... we have so enjoyed viewing your stunning creations. hugs Sharon x

annes paperfun disse...

Such a lovely card!
Beautiful colours!
Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week - good luck!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ disse...

This is just adorable! I love love the pink and those jewels are just perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad Flowers Challenge this week & good luck in the draw!

Cheryl disse...

ADORABLE,such a sweet image and beautiful colours!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Pop's Cards disse...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, love the image and colours you have chosen, perfect for a childs card, hugs pops x x

Vicky disse...

Hi loving your gorgeous card the image & colour is fabulous.
Thank you for joining us over at CES Challenges, hope to see you again. Good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx

Jacqueline disse...

love the pink. Thanks for playing along at Card Cupids ... there is a new challenge that was just posted.
Hugs. Jacqueline

Gail disse...

Oh Vivi, this is such an adorable image. You do such pretty cards! Hugs, Gail