13 abril 2011

Easter Bunny!

Hello Everyone!!!     Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now that I'm in the easter mood, I made another easter card, in pink color too, so here goes:



Believe you or not but I colored the bunny ears, bow and cheeks with copic markers, but you cannot see it here!!  pitty!!!!

I love this image. I bet this cute bunny is checking out for the chocolate eggs he is gonna get.... heheh

Well, there is no much to say about my card as I tried to leave as simple as possible!!

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
That is all for today!!   Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Vivi

12 comentários:

Tracey T disse...

I love this little rabbit, he's so sweet! Love your colours, too xx

Unknown disse...

Another lovely little image, lovely layout too. Thanks for sharing with us again at DCD this time. Good luck.
Hugs
Dawn and the Dream Team xxx

Unknown disse...

Awww what a cutie, love this sweet bunny xxx

jimlynn disse...

This is simply adorable - but then I just love all of your creations! So very cute.
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
lynn

darling Ho disse...

Wow! This is beautiful! I love the DP you used, and the ribbon is so pretty!!
Thanks for joining us at CCH this week. ~~hugs~darling Ho~~

Rosalie disse...

Muito fofo seu cartão!!
Beijos

Sandi disse...

This is such a cute card. it looks like a Darcie image.

Call Me Crafty Al disse...

Love all of the pinks. Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA.

Suzanne :O ) disse...

another adorable card! love the pink! thanks for playing along with us over at woodware usa!

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, my scanner will not pick up PINK! Sometimes it will, depending but not usually, I never could understand that, anyways, your card is adorable! So darling. Some Bunny will be lucky to recieve it! hahahah, Louella

Inkypinkydelights disse...

This lovely, so nice and cheerful! Judy x

Evgenia Petzer disse...

how cute is this! love it! Thank you for playing with us at Die Cut Dreams Club!