13 julho 2010

Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central – Challenge #1: Wedding

IMG_6005-1

 

Hello Friends,

As I mentioned before, we have a new Challenge Blog in the blogland called Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central and I'm one of the Desing Team Members and today, is my turn to show my card for the 1st challenge!!   If you haven`t seen what the others DT`s have done for the challenge so far, please, check it out here.

I'm so excited about this  because in this challenge blog we can use all kinds of stamps that is sold at Stamping Scrapping.

I've chosen the Magnolia - 413 WEDDING COUPLE B from Wedding Collection'10 for my first card  at this challenge and this is also my first time using this stamp!

I colored it with copic markers, added Stickles on the flowers  and on the flowers of her dress..
Flowers are from Prima Flowers and the deco pin is from Making Memories.

Paper, rhinestones and ribbon are from my stash.

I hope you liked my card and join us at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central. Our Sponsor Stamping Scrapping is offering  a Just Rite Idea Book and a Surprise Justrite Stamp set with Stamper as a prize!

You don’t want to miss that, do you?  So hurry, you have till 17th july to join!!!

See you there, then!!

Hugs,

Vivi

5 comentários:

Yenni Natalia disse...

Hi..just found your blog...and just nice i created this wedding card ^_^

do have a look

http://scrapcollector.blogspot.com/2010/07/congratulations-card-wedding.html

Yone disse...

Oi, Vivi,
Adorei seu cartão ! Muito Cute !
Bjs, Yone

Regina disse...

Vivi do céu!!!!!!!! Ficou simplesmente maravilhoooooooooso!!!
Amei!!

Bjs

Regina

Belmira disse...

Vivi,adorei,muito lindo!!!
Bjs,Belmira

Lisette Morris disse...

Very Pretty! Great layout and coloring!