11 julho 2010

Cards for Kids

Hello Friends,

I found out about a card drive at Card for Kids   by my Friend Lilian and I jumped on it too.
Jenninfer McGuire, the card drive Hostess,  is trying to collect as many cards as possible for 13 kids (so far) that are ill and need some love from everyone!

As we love making cards why not make a card to bright someone`s day??  I hope you can join this card drive too.

So this weekend I made few cards that I want to show you as I’ll mail them his week.. For more details, please, visit Card for Kids blog.

Here goes the 1st one. I made this card for the darling Kate that is suffering from Brain Cancer.

I also made this card to join Just Cute Bears Challenge Blog with a sketch challenge and Allsorts of Challenge Blog  that is to have a heart on your card.
This is a digi image that I received from Sweet Lilian and it is my first time coloring it, I used my copics on it.

IMG_6059-1
Well, I decided to make a 3D heart and I love the result.. it`s very pretty.  Take a closer look:

            IMG_6062-1

I`ll post the others ones later one, ok!?

Thanks for stopping by!Hugs

Vivi

6 comentários:

Lillian A disse...

AAAWWWW, what a sweet card, Vivi - I'm sure Kate will think this is one of her most favorite cards!
Love your layout and coloring - everything is perfect and loveable.
Teddy Hugs to you, sweetie!

Mummylade disse...

such an adorable card. Thank you for joining the Allsorts summer love challenge, good luck.

Sandra disse...

Gorgeous card Vivi...and for a good cause too!...such a cute image i'm sure Kate will love the card...thanks for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears...

Take care
San x

Helen disse...

Awww...such a sweet card - I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) disse...

Great card and cute image...

Thanks for playing the summer love challenge at Allsorts

Emma xxx

jenny disse...

Beautiful card, love the sweet little bear and your 3-d, Kate will love it :)
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny x