29 julho 2010

Challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Paper Piecing

Hello Friends,


I hope you all are keeping well!


Today is my turn to show you a card with paper piecing that I made for the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog (http://magnoliastamplovers.blogspot.com/).

I just love paper piecing.. it is so easy and so pretty!!



I used the 903 Charleston Tilda from Magnolia Stamps and paper piece her dress and her shoes..  what a chich gal this is (hehehe), I inline her shoes with copics spica, but unfortunately, it can't be seen on the pic.

I colored her hair, skin and little flower on her dress with copics markers.
Flowers are from prima, pins from making memories and rhinestones from kaisercraft. I outline the white rectangule with stickles.

Not sure what is going wrong, but I cannot link the words right now, so I'm copying the link below for you can go directly to them at Stamping Scrapping.


Now, don't forget, you have till this Sunday, 1st August, to join the challenge in order to be elegible to win an awesome prize that our sponsor Cindy from http://www.stampingscrapping.com/  is offering you!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Hugs,

Vivi

11 comentários:

Marjo disse...

Your DT card is gorgeous, I love the purple's!

Hugs, Marjo

Anônimo disse...

Beautiful work! I love the piecing and the colors are wonderful! Thanks for sharing,
Judy

Cathy (Mercieschild) disse...

Wow, I love what you did, it is absolutely awesome. thank you for sharing Hugs CathyK (Mercieschild)

Sheri disse...

Oh Vivi! You're so right! Tilda is very chic. Love the paper piecing on your Tilda. Great job Vivi!

Lisette Morris disse...

Great card Vivi! I love her dress!!

Nancy disse...

Your card is wonderful. You did a great job with the paper piecing.

Barb Hardeman disse...

I love the paper piecing you've done with this lovely Tilda! Your coloring is wonderful and the layout delightful. Great work, vivi!
Hugs,
Barb

Just Me disse...

She is just delightful Vivi. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful art.

Yone disse...

Lovely and charming ! Yone

Regina disse...

Vivi!!! O paper piecing ficou fantástico!!! Amei!!
Bjs
Regina

Anônimo disse...

wooow! wonderful article and many thanks