24 julho 2010

A cute Penny Black Girl

Hello Friends,

Last night when I got home from work that was a envelope waiting for me from my Dear Friend Liliam Abrams... 
She told me a week ago that she was sending me some Popcorn Teddy Bear images and I was so excited about that because they are so dam cute, but when I openned the envelope besides of the Teddy Bears  there was too Penny Black, Tildas, House Mouse stamped images and cardstocks.. OMG.. what a gift... everything is so pretty!!!

So I made a card this morning that I want to show you!!  It is so cute!!  Love the image!!



Dark Blue flower paper & PB image is from Lilian and light yellow and plain blue cardstock and ribbon are from Gail Lass.

Others embellies are from  my stash.

I'm entering this card on Friday Sketchers with the sketch.

I hope you leave a comment so I know you stopped by and saw my card!

Thanks for the visit!.

Hugs,

Vivi

5 comentários:

Lillian A disse...

ooohh, see, I just KNEW you'd work wonders with the images AND the papers, Vivi. This is such a cutie pie -- and sure hope you win a prize for it.
Good Luck, sweetie!

Pat disse...

Vivi, that is a wonderful card! You have the perfect papers and embellishments with it! You have such a good eye! You colored it so perfectly!

Hugs,
Pat

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) disse...

Very cute Vivi!! I love it!!

Anônimo disse...

Ficou lindinho demais também, Vivi.
Adorei.
Bjs, Lê

Anônimo disse...

Hi
I love the card .wonderfull work .
she is so cute.
hugs sandy.o
littlelou49@aol.com