31 julho 2010

Longing Tilda

Hello Friends,

I first made a card to join Angie's blog candy..  She is offering 2 great prizes for 2 lucky winners, so this is my entry for her challenge... You can see the link to the blog candy below: 

Now, let me show my card first:




and now let me tell you a little bit about the card.

I used Longing Tilda image from Magnolia Stamps and colored her with copic markers.
DP were gift and free dig paper. 
Flower is from Prima, half adhesive pearls are from Kaisercraft and ribbons from my stash.

These are the challenges I'm entering with this card:

Blog candy challenge: make an easel card and with red & brown colors

Simon says Challenge: Dotty
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Sketch

Here is a closer view on the sketch:



I hope you liked my card and Many thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

14 comentários:

Deanna Mulder disse...

What a great card! I love the colors you used.

Jean disse...

Vivi, your card is so sweet.. Tilda looks so sweet looking out the window so longingly waiting for??? Love your color scheme and your layout.. wonderful card.
Hugs,Jean

Belmira disse...

Vivi ,amei esse cartão,está muito lindo mesmo.
Bjs

Angie disse...

Hi Vivi!

Thank you so much for joining my blog candy challenge. Your card is gorgeous! I just love how Tilda is looking out the window and waiting for someone. Great layout and use of the brown/red colors.

Angie

Christina C. disse...

Adorable easel card, Vivi! Wonderful details!

Unknown disse...

Hi Vivi...what a darling card!! I would never have thought these colors could go together so well. But they do! Love your design and your coloring is just lovely!!
Pat Frank

Pat disse...

Vivi, that is a darling card. I love the colors, and your choices of BG paper turned out so sweet for her setting!'
Hugs, Pat

myself disse...

absolutely gorgeous work!

Sandy disse...

This card is so pretty Vivi - I really like the layout and the colors you used.
Sandra Lea

Cami disse...

Very pretty card Vivi! Love the colors, DPs, and your coloring! Hugs, Cami

Garnet disse...

Wow I like this card. I like the way Tilda is set onto the white with the little red dots all around. She doesnt look like she is just stuck on the front of the card without having to have an actual window to put her in. I also like the way you pulled the reds into your card with out it look harsh. Great Job

Suzanne C disse...

Wow, what a beautiful card! I love it!

Yone disse...

Cute card !!
Just to let you know that I posted a Sunshine Award on my blog.
Yone

Jane disse...

Stunning card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx