21 julho 2010

A card for a Birthday Girl

Hello Friends,

I hope you are keeping well!!

Last monday I received a pack full of absolutely gorgeous cardstocks, ribbons, gems, stamped images and stamped sentiments as I gift from my friend Gail Lass that lives in USA. 


OH MY GOSH..  it is all I could repeat over and over...  I was so excited that I had to make a card right way......  but the card I made I'll show you next week only... I can tell you in advance that my card is adorable.....  come back on the 29th to see it....

Now, I had to make another card that I could show to everyone and also THANKS Gail in public for the kindness of sending me her precious papers.....
I was asked by a friend to make a birthday card fro a friend of her.. so last night I worked on it... I must tell you, it was very difficult to decide which paper to use... so I picked a pink one.....
and here is the card I made:



Now, few details about the card:

Image is from Magnolia Stamps colored with copics markers, a colored the details on the dress and gift with copic spica for some glitter, flowers are from Magnolia, leaves were cut with punch and pink half adhesive pearls are from kaisercraft.

I'm entering this card on the challenge at Creative Card Crew that is a sketch challenge!.
You can check the sketch here: http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/

So now, please, tell me this card is pretty, isn't it?!?!?!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and leaving a comment, I really appreciate!!!

Hugs,

Vivi

34 comentários:

Marcelle disse...

Your card is lovely!
Thanks for sharing it.
Regards
Marcelle

Caroline disse...

I love the colors you have used, a lovely card xx

Yone disse...

Muito cute ! :-)
Bjs,Yone

Myrna disse...

Love your colors you used on Tilda. Great job on your card.

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, fofíssimo. Bjks. Linda

Cheryl M disse...

Love your card. The colors are wonderful!
Cheryl

Regina disse...

Vivi do céu!! Que cartão mais lindo!! Eu simplesmente amei as cores, o papel fantástico e as pedrinhas de tamanhos diferentes. You rock!!!!!!!!!
Bjs
Regina

Purple Princess disse...

Awww... She's adorable! Beautiful card. I love that stamp, its on my wish list.

Corinne disse...

Very cute card! Love the colors!
Hugs~
Corinne

charlene disse...

Vivi how fun to receive such a nice surprise in the mail. Gail is a sweetie for sure, we are getting together on Sat to just stamp and color all day. Your card is adorable as always and I can't wait to see the next cutie.

Barb Hardeman disse...

Oh, Regina, your card is so pretty. Your coloring is so pretty and the dp you used is just perfect! Lovely, lovely, lovely!
Hugs
Barb

Madelon disse...

Oi Vivi
Tá um show seus cartões
Bjs Made

Jen disse...

This is adorable. I love your colouring and those gorgeous papers.
Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew this week.
hugs
Jen x

Jean disse...

Such a sweet card.. colors are so light and adorable for the Tilda. your choice of pp are just perfect along with your layout. Great choice.
Hugs, Jean

Magali disse...

Amei seu cartão, Vivi!!!
Lindo!!!!!
Bjs
Magali

Belmira disse...

Vivi,lindo!!!!
Amei!!!!
Bjs,Belmira

Pat disse...

Vivi, your card is lovely! I love the papers you used and the colors you chose. That is a darling stamp, and your coloring with the copics is wonderful!
Hugs, Pat

Anônimo disse...

Lovely card Vivi, thank you for sharing it with us.
hugs
Jennifer

Anônimo disse...

Of course it's pretty. I love the colors and Tilda looks so sweet!
hugs,
Shell

Christina C. disse...

Hi Vivi! May I say that your card is lovely...I love Tilda as a redhead! She is beautiful.

Cami disse...

Pretty card, Vivi! I love pinks! Hugs, Cami

Lillian A disse...

Of course the card is cute, Vivi -- how could it be anything else when it's "in the pink"!! Gorgeous coloring, design, image! I'm sure the birthday gal will be very happy with it . . .

Daniela Moura disse...

Vivi!!! Que espetáculo!
Amei as cores, as rosinhas!
Um show!!! Parabéns!
Beijos Dani

Suzanne J Dean disse...

So cute, love the pretty colors and sweetness of it. Gorgeous!

hugz,
Suzanne

Anônimo disse...

Que lindo, Vivi !!!!!!
Amei de paixão !!!
bjs, Lê

Anônimo disse...

Que lindo, Vivi !!!!!!
Amei de paixão !!!
bjs, Lê

Cláudia Nunes disse...

Vivi,lindo cartão,muito charmoso..bejim...

Jodie from Oz disse...

Vivi, your card is beautiful, how sweet of your friend to send such a fabulous package. Tilda is adorable & coloured wonderfully. Have a great week Jodie from Oz

Just Me disse...

Your card is very pretty Vivi.

cabio's craft corner disse...

Sweet card and lovely color scheme. Beautiful Tilda. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Jane H disse...

So cute! I love it.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie disse...

This is just lovely! Wonderful bright pink coors and the DP is positively yummy! So happy you could join in the fun with us this week at Creative Card Crew!

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ disse...

AWHH HOW PRETTY AND LOVE THE PAPERS AND THE COLORING IS JUST PERFECT VIVI!!! QUE CHULA!RubyM:)

Peta disse...

Very Pretty