26 julho 2010

Popcorn Teddy Bear

Hello Friends,
 
Happy Monday for everyone!!! I wish you all a great week!!!
I have been blessed with so many gifts lately and I wanted to make a card with at least 1 item I received from each of 3 great Friends.

Here is the card I made:



And here is what I used and who from:

  • Solid mustard cardstock:  Pat Smith
  • Teddy Bear cardstock: Liliam Abrams
  • Golden Rhinestone: Gail Lass
  • Popcorn Teddy Bear image: Liliam Abrams
I colored the teddy bear with copic markers, tag and dots on the ribbon I colored with copic spica.
I'm entering this card in 2 challenges:

This card is cute, isn't it ??

Thanks for visiting me today!!!

Hugs,

Vivi

9 comentários:

Pat disse...

Vivi, that is such a sweet card! Thank you for posting it for us to enjoy. I hope you win the contest!
Love ya,
Pat

Billie's Scrappetique disse...

Another cutie! You're on a roll, girl!!! Send me some of your mojo 'cause I'm SEVERELY lacking lately!!! :o)

Kat disse...

This is really cute. I love how you've coloured that lovely bear. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

Kat x

Lillian A disse...

Cute, cute card, Vivi -- see, I just KNEW you'd fall in love with those Popcorn Bears. Surprisingly enough, most of those images are HUGE and they're not expensive, like you'd think! Glad to see you're enjoying them -- great job on the card -- you have my address - LOL !!!
Teddy Hugs !

Yone disse...

Really cute ! Parabéns, Vivi !
Bjs, Yone

Regina disse...

Vivi!!! Esse ursinho está fofo demaaaaaais!!! Estou amando ver seus trabalhos!!! Fantásticos!!!
Bjs
Regina

Helen disse...

Awww...sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Sarah disse...

Such a cute card!

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!

Sarah xx :0)

Natasha disse...

Totally adorable!