23 julho 2010

Challenge #2 at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central

Hello Friends,

It is my turn to show you a card I made for the Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog challenge #2.    This fortnight the theme is all about Water.

So I decided to use an image of House Mouse & Friends having fun with the rain drops!!!

I decided to make an easel card:

And here a closer view on the image:



Now few details about my card: 

Image was colored with copcis markers...  
I added flower soft on the grass, stickles on the rain drops and half adhesive pearls are from kaiser crafts.

All the materials you can find at Stamping Scrapping for sale who is also sponsoring for this challenge blog. Here is the link for the shop:  http://stampingscrapping.com/

Cindy, the owner, is offering a great prize for one lucky winner..
Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see your card for this challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central: http://stampingscrappingchallengecentral.blogspot.com/

Hugs,

Vivi

4 comentários:

Marcelle disse...

Vivi,
Que delicia de carimbo!
Seu cartao esta muito lindo!
Adorei o colorido.
Bjs

Regina disse...

Vivi!!!!! Super...hiper lindinho demaaaaaais!!
Bjs
Regina

Pat disse...

Such sweet little mice! Your coloring is so vivid. I do love your work.

Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Pat

Lillian A disse...

I absolute LOVE these bright colors, Vivi -- such an eye-popping card !! Magnificent job, Vivi -- but then, you always do really good.
Hugs, dearie!