13 julho 2010

Forever Friends Challenge

Hello Friends,
I hope everyone is kepping well!!!
Yesterday, I received a package full of patterned papers from the Sweet Pat Smith, one paper more beautiful than another.. I could not believe!!  She is a such nice Lady and so caring…. 
And I could not wait any longer to play with them..  So checking challenge blogs I saw a sketch at Forever Friends Challenge Blog that I love!!!   And added to that gorgeous sketch, I saw a sample of one of DT’s with one of the stamps I have got. That card is so pretty I decided to use it too.
Check the version of my card:
IMG_6069-1
I think this Teddy Bailarina so pretty!!!  I could not resist.
I colored her with my copic markers,  papers as I said I received from my Friend Pat Smith. I added a pink rinhestones, flowers are from Wild Orchid and I colored eachof  them with pink copic markers as I don’t have pink flowers of this type.
Here is a closer viu o my precious Bailarina:
IMG_6066-1
Now, I would love to hear from you what you think about my card!

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Hugs,
Vivi

8 comentários:

Lillian A disse...

You go, Vivi girl !! So glad your pkg finally arrived from Pat -- so fun to have new surprises on hand to play with -- you're not going to play "hookey" from work now, are ya!!! Such a pretty, pretty card - love your creation!
Teddy Hugs !!

Pat disse...

Vivi, that is such a sweet card! I am so glad you like the paper, and were excited to use it already!

Have fun, and I love what you have made!
Hugs, Pat

Just Me disse...

cute card Vivi

Unknown disse...

Adorable card Vivi!

Anônimo disse...

Love your artwork, Pat is my mother and we were admiring your blogspot. Happy stamping!

Sande disse...

Very lovely card with so cute image! I love the colors and the roses are great!

Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends!

Hugs, Sande

Poppy disse...

great card.
Thank you for joining us at Forever friends.
~♥~Poppy~♥~

Sandra disse...

the coloring is big...very nice card.

Thanks for joining us at forever friends.

sandra