27 fevereiro 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge Blog


Hello Ladies,

Good Evening to all of you and I wish you are having a great weekend.
I made a card to join Just Magnolia Challenge this week and is to make a Birthday card.

It has been a long time I used this stamp from Magnolia Stamps and I think this is so cute so I decided to go with it.
I don't  usually make blue cards for girls, so I decided to use blue color today and I kind like it very much!

I colored Tilda ice ballet princess with copic ciao markers. I added blue petalloo flowers and put a blue round brad to hold the flower.  I also added 3 light blue half pearls... I love those pearls from Kaiser craft, they are so cute!

oh, almost forgot to mention that I add a light blue silk ribbon and a darker blue ribbon!

Paper is so nice, it is written congratulations all over of it with many different fonts. 

So, what you think about my card?  Did you like it??


Hugs,


Vivi

6 comentários:

anaRy disse...

love the blues!

Jodie from Oz disse...

Vivi, your card is gorgeous, Tilda is so sweet and perfect in blue, I love everything about this beautiful card. Have a wonderful day. hugs Jodie from Oz

Belmira chaves disse...

Vivi,muito lindo!!!!
Bjs

Cami disse...

Hi Vivi! I love your card with these pretty blue tones. I must use more of that color. You did a great job! Hugs, Cami

Mina disse...

blue is perfect for this card Vivi...beautiful card...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Anônimo disse...

wooow! wonderful article and many thanks