20 fevereiro 2010

Tilda with Pettitcoat

Hello Ladies,
I hope you all are having a great weekend so far!
Today I want to show you a card that I made to join few challenges.
I used one of my newest stamp but this is not a new stamp of Magnolia... it is new just for me! hehe
Oh, I think this Tilda with petittcoat so cute!! I colored her with my copics ciao... as you can see I think this week I`m in the mood for green... this is the 2nd card with this color and it is far away to be one of my faves heheh...
Anyway, I just received a new sizzix embossed plate for my Big Shot so I decided to use on this card. Scalloped rectangle is a Nestabilities die cut.
I add adhesive hearts, green rhinestones and ribbon to decorate my card!
Ola Meninas,
Espero que seu fim de semana esteja sendo maravilhoso ate agora!
Hoje quero mostrar para voces outro cartão que fiz para participar de 2 desafios.
Eu usei um dos meus mais novos carimbos, não que este carimbo seja um dos novos da Magnolia, mas ele é novo pra mim!!! heheheh
OK, Eu acho esta Tilda with petittcoat uma gracinha. Eu a colori com as canetas copics ciao. Como voce pode ver, esta semana estou no clima para verde!! Este eh meu 2o.cartao usando verde e esta cor nem é uma das minhas favoritas!! ahahah
Bem, acabei de receber uma placa de alto relevo sizzix para usar na Big Shot então decidi usa-la neste cartão. Ah, o retangulo foi cortado com die cut da nestabilities.
Adicionei adesivo formato coração, cristais verdes e fita!
Here are the challenges I'm joining with this card! / Aqui estao os desafios que vou participar com este cartao:
- Papertake weekly Challenge: gingham or checks
Thank you for stopping by today and taking a peek on my card!!
Muito obrigada pela visita de hoje e por ver meu cartao!!
Hugs / Abracos,
Vivi

10 comentários:

Lena disse...

Vivi, your card is very beautiful. I loved coulored Tilda. Well done!
Hugs,
Lena

Unknown disse...

Great job Vivi and congrats on a new stamp! It's always fun to get new stuff. Hugs, Stephanie

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ disse...

HI VIVI! your card is super cute.I like those dark colors on her.Very different from all the pinks we see all the time.Is nice to see other colors being used.NICE JOB!RubyM:)

cabio's craft corner disse...

Cute cute cute, she so so cute Vivi. Love the texture cardstock and you used a very cute image for this card!
Hugs,
Cabio

Cathy disse...

Cute card and I love Tilda. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Pink Blossom Creations disse...

Lovely card.. I do like pink petticoat stuff and love your new stamp
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x

Jill disse...

aww your card is gorgeous Vivi, I love your new tilda and you have coloured her beautifully, love the little hearts too thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Regina disse...

Vivi!!!!!!! Muiiiiiiiiito lindo!!! Esse carimbo é um amor mesmo e voc~e fez um trabalho fantástico!!!

Bjs e um ótimo domingo!!

Regina

Becky disse...

Aww, such a gorgeous card, I love your Tilda image!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Anônimo disse...

wooow! wonderful article and many thanks