21 fevereiro 2010

A card with a House Mouse Stamp



Hello Friends,


Here is a card that I made with house mouse stamp!  This image I received in a swap so I don`t know the name of it... If any of you know,please, let me know I will be very thankful for that ...


I owe only 2 stamps of house mouse and they are for baby occasions... so I really do hope to win the challenge so I can have more stamps...


I colored the image with copic ciao markers. Background papers were in my stash so no clue which company they are from, put some green round brads and the ribbon is from Bo Bunny.


Anyway, there are so many great challenges to join buy I decided to make this card to join 3 of them, they are: 


Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge:  sketch card
House Mouse and Friends Challenge :  happy 
House Mouse Challenge: multi-folded card


This is my second easel card shape and I love to make it. This time was easier to make and I made it in a bigger size!!


So now let me know what you think about my card ok?!




Ok but I have to show this pic of my Hubby fooling around  when I was about to take a photo of my card!!


He is so funny!!  I love him!!!




Thank you so much for stopping by today!


Hugs,


Vivi

13 comentários:

LindaC disse...

Cute card........and cute husband!
Linda C

Candy disse...

Vivi!
Your card is adorable!!!!.............sois your husband :o)
Hugs, Candy

Unknown disse...

Adorable card Vivi ... and have to agree with the others, cute husband too!! Hugs, Stephanie

World of Michael Trent disse...

Adorable card Vivi. Just so you know, the name of the stamp is called "Sharing A Drink". Keep up the great creations.

Kathy disse...

Great Work Girl...keep it up and good luck with the challenge. YOur mice are soooo cute!

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com disse...

I love easel cards, and I love your little mice. Too funny about your hubby getting in the picture!

Regina

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) disse...

Very cute Vivi!!!!

Arianne disse...

Great card! Love the colors!
Thanks for joining our challenge at SS&S.

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Lisa disse...

Love your card and your hubby is funny! Tell him we wanna see him make a card now! Glad you could join us on the HM&F Challenge!

Mira disse...

This is so sweet and lovely :)
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)

Billie's Scrappetique disse...

Cute card, Vivi! And funny photo of your husband. :o)

Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends. We hope you'll join again!

Christine disse...

Hi great card & image love the colour combo thanks for joining us at HM&F this wk.

Hugs Christine xx

Anônimo disse...

wooow! wonderful article and many thanks