14 fevereiro 2010

Simons Says: Love

Good Evening Ladies,
as we still are on Valentines day I made one more card because I wanted to join Simons Says Challenge.. This week the chalLenge is about LOVE
Well, I was really inspired by the design team... awesome samples!!!!
So I decided to do a card in a heart shape! I cut a white cardstock with my nestabilitites then I can a pink cardstock to put on top..
Then I cut a smaller light pink cardstock and embossed it with sizzix template of heart shapes. It is so cute!! I just got the sizzix template from a friend and I love it!!
I love to use ribbon on cards, so as this card is small one I got a thin white ribbon and put a little silver brad to help to hold the ribbon!
I also put two pink heart gems to have some bling on the card!!
And for image I had to use my Tilda holding a gingerbread from Magnolia Stamp!! I think this image is so cute! I colored my image with copics ciao markers.
So now, let me know what you think about my card!! Did you like it??
Ola Meninas,
Como ainda eh Valentines Day eu decidi fazer outro cartão agora para participar do desafio no blog Simons Says Challenge onde o tema é AMOR.
Bem, eu fiquei bem inspirado pelo cartões que o Design Team fez.. Eles são maravilhosos!
Então decidi fazer um coração em formato coração. Cortei o papel branco com o nestabilities em formato coração para ser a base do cartão, depois cortei no mesmo tamanho um papel na cor pink para cobrir a frente do cartão e em seguida cortei em um tamanho menor um papel rosa claro. Este eu fiz alto relevo seco com desenhos de coração..
Usei a placa de alto relevo da Sizzix. Acabei de ganhar esta placa de uma amiga! Eu adorei!!
Eu adora usar fitas em cartões e como este cartão é pequeno eu usei uma fita de cetim branca fina e coloquei uma bailaria prata em formato coração para ajudar a segurar a fita!
Tambem coloquei 2 critais rosa em formato coração para dar um pouquinho de brilho no cartão!
E para a imagem do cartão, é claro que usei uma imagem do Carimbo Magnolia chamada Tilda with Gingerbread! Eu acho esta imagem uma graça!! Ah, colori a imagem com as canetas copics ciao!
Então agora me digam o que acharam do meu cartão. Voces gostaram??
Obrigada pela visita de hoje!! Thanks for stopping by today!
Abracos / Hugs
Vivi

21 comentários:

Deb disse...

She's adorable, Vivi! I love the heart-shaped card--I haven't made one of those yet!

Sharon Caudle disse...

This is so precious, Vivi!!! I love this Tilda and she's perfect on the heart shaped card! Awesome job, hun!! hugs!

Angelwood disse...

Beautiful card, Vivi! Good luck with the challenge! hugs, Angela

Barb Hardeman disse...

What a delightful card, Vivi! The heart shape with the embossed inner heart is fabulous. Tilda with a heart is wonderfully colored and the heart rhinestones are fabulous too! Good luck with the challenge...hugs...Barb

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

Hi Vivi! Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Your card is darling! Love the pink!
Huggies ~
Sharron ♥

Nancy disse...

Hi Vivi,
Happy Valentines Day and your card is adorable! Love this Tilda and your heart shaped card!
Awesome job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Peggie disse...

What a nice card. I love the ribbon around the middle heart.

Cami disse...

Very pretty card, Vivi! Happy Valentine's Day to you! Cami

Suzanne J Dean disse...

So sweet Vivi--she's just adorable!

hugz,
Suzanne

Patti Jo disse...

Terrific heart card Vivi and Tilda is so cute!!! Great job!

cabio's craft corner disse...

It's such a beautiful shape card. so sweet & romantic!
Hugs,
Cabio

Nancy disse...

Your card is just beautiful ViVi...I too think your TIlda is just perfect on this heart shaped card...

Hugs
Nancy T.

Patricia Garcia disse...

Hi Vivi I love the heart shaped card, you have done an awesome card, I always forget that there are soo many shapes you can use besides the traditional square!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Tracey disse...

Oh, this is just so adorable Vivi! I love it!!

Christine Riley disse...

Beautifu card, I love the heart shape.
Hugs, Christine

anaRy disse...

Ohh...this is so cute..The best thing is that we have two valentines, right Vivi?!
One in February(USA) and then in June (BRA)!

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi,
Such a cute card, Vivi! Love the heart shape and that you embossed the light pink paper. Tilda is so cute :o)
Hugs Candy

Martine disse...

oh this is beautiful hun, wonderful papers, image and embellies, thanks so much for joining in with this weeks challenge over at Simon Says Challenge :)

xx

Martine

Christina C. disse...

Sweet card, Vivi!

Norma disse...

Vivi, beautiful card. I don`t think I`ve seen this Tilda before--she`s adorable. Love the heart-shape card. Beautifully coloured. Terrific job!!!

Hugs.
Norma

Anônimo disse...

wooow! wonderful article and many thanks