28 fevereiro 2010

My first Easter Card


Hello Ladies,

I hope you are having a great weekend!

When I saw the challenge at Magnolia Down Under Challenge I immediately thought It was a great opportunity to use my brand new easter stamp.

So I used a image of Magnolia Stamps: 604 WAGON WITH EGGS and decided to color each egg with a different color..I used my copics ciao markers to color de image.

I'm also joining the challenge at Cute card Thrusday that is Ribbon-tastic... that is right...  you shall use ribbon on your card. no matter if it is one or a lot...

So I had this ribbon for a very long time and as it is easter theme it is perfect for my card! 

Another challenge I'm entering with this card is at Clearly iStamp:   It's hip to be Square.  Yes, all you have to do is a square shape card.. easy, isn't it?

Background papers are from K&Company - citronela...have your seen the papers?? oh,they are adorable and some of them have glitter..  and used yellow brads to decorate.

I had those stickers for a long time that I received in  a swap and finally that the opportunity to use them.

So, now let me know what you think about my card!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Hugs,

Vivi

24 comentários:

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi!
Sweet card :o)
Hugs, Candy

Christine Riley disse...

So cute, love the fun colors.

Mara Coeli disse...

Muito gracinha!!!!!!

Debra James disse...

Love this cute image, coloured to perfection. the papers are wonderful.Fabulous Easter card. Thanks for playing with Magnolia Down Under Challenges, hugs xxxx

Barb Hardeman disse...

Ahhhh, Vivi! This Easter card is precious! You've colored the wagon so cute and the Easter Egg brads down the sides are adorable...

Nancy disse...

Love the pastel spring colors! Great Easter card!
Hugs,
Nancy

Kellie disse...

Oh Vivi I love the cute image, the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at MDUC.
Hugs Kel

Debbie Pamment disse...

How adorable is that Easter cart - how have I never seen it before!!!! Beautiful card finished off with a magnificent bow!
Thanx soo much for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

Fran disse...

What a cute stamp, and such fun to se a card with something other than Tilda or Edwin. Love the easter colours and ribbon too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges!

Sharon Caudle disse...

So pretty, Vivi! That ribbon is beautiful and your easter egg cart is adorable! Great card, hun!
hugs!
Sharon

Lena disse...

Dear Vivi, this card is really precious. I love it. Just I love it. TFS.
Hugs,
Lena

Jean disse...

Hi Vivi, love the Easter wagon... so different than the traditional basket and colored so cute.. adorable card...
Hugs, Jean

Belmira chaves disse...

Vivi uma gracinha esse seu cartão de Pascoaa.Parabéns!!!

Leonie disse...

O such a pretty easter card! Love all the spring colours!
Hugs
leonie

Peggie disse...

What a neat card. Love the eggs and the egg ribbon.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ disse...

Aww this is such a sweeeet! Card.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at MDUC.

Kristy x

Regina disse...

Vivi!!!!!!!! Fofíssimo!!! Não conhecia esse carimbo!!! Você é demaaaaaaais!!
Bjs e uma semana maravilhosa prá você.

regina

Jodie from Oz disse...

I am so happy to see you have joined us at MDUC this week my dear friend Vivi, your 1st Easter card is gorgeous, the image is adorable, the colours and your colouring are wonderful. Have a wonderful week. hugs Jodie from Oz

Valéria Bianco disse...

Vivi, lindo seu cartão. Fofo o carimbo. Beijos
Valéria

Tracey Feeger disse...

Oh so cute. This is a wonderful stamp and you have such good bright colours on it. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

Tricia T disse...

What a wonderful square card! You used such fun embellishments!! Thanks for joining the Clearly Inspired Challenge!

Annie disse...

fabulous easter card and lovin' that ribbon! thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

stephanne disse...

This is fantastic!! I don't think I have seen the stamp before, how fabulous it is!! I can imagine Big Hoppy from their new easter collection pulling it along, gorgeous work!! Thanks for sharing with us at MDUC!!
Stephanne

Kevin Renz disse...

Great job thinking ahead! Thanks for sharing such a great card and joining us at Clearly iStamp.