27 maio 2009

Simons Says Challenge Blog

Good Evening Ladies!!!! Today, at Simons Says Challenge Blog, the challenge is to make a card using animal theme!! As I still am new to stamping and am still buying my collection of stamps, I don't have anyone of Simons Says stamps yet... But as it was not mandatory to use a Simons' stamp to join the challenge I made a card using my Whipper Snapper Design stamp and colored it with CIAO copic markers. I have to tell you that I'm really enjoying these markers now. As I'm practicing a little bit of coloring every day, my coloring is getting better! woohooo... I'm really happy with that!! The sketch that I used is the same one that I used with sheep stamp (also by WSD) on it, you can see it on here. And as a friend of mine asked me to make a card like that but with no sheep one it, I made this card for her and to join Simons Says Challenge. Here goes my card: So, that is my card. If you can leave a comment, I will be happy to read it! Hugs Vivi

3 comentários:

Iris disse...

Your card is really cute, love the background-paper.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Hugs
Iris

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings disse...

Fantastic card!!!! - I love this cute stamp, she is so useful for many cards :0) great colors and layout, dear Vivi
hugs
Claudia

Lorraine A disse...

Gorgeous card ! Your friend will just love this :-) The bear is very cute and the layout is fab !!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)
Lorraine x